Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: paypal password recovery

ok here is my problem,i had used my paypal account for most of my ebay buying needs but the last time i used it was about 6 months ago and i completly forgot my password.so when i asked for hints they ask me two security questions to prove that i am who i am.for some reason when i put the answer to where i was born i get an invalid answer response.i have no idea why it would be diffrent form where i was born but it is.the problem that paypal has with telling me what my password is that i dont have a credit card number so they need me to fax them id and bank statement to prove who i am.i dotn have access to a fax machine and i have no idea how long it would take.is there anyway for me to get the password some other way????And believe me i am not trying to hack anyone elses account,it is my account and i need to get access to it to see if i have any money left in it.please anyone with legit answers please p.m. me...thank you and have a greta day!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    ..I can assure you, you will have to open a new account, if you can't remember the password. That's also no problem now, is it...? It's free...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    Quote Originally Posted by johnq86
    ok here is my problem,i had used my paypal account for most of my ebay buying needs but the last time i used it was about 6 months ago and i completly forgot my password.so when i asked for hints they ask me two security questions to prove that i am who i am.for some reason when i put the answer to where i was born i get an invalid answer response.i have no idea why it would be diffrent form where i was born but it is.the problem that paypal has with telling me what my password is that i dont have a credit card number so they need me to fax them id and bank statement to prove who i am.i dotn have access to a fax machine and i have no idea how long it would take.is there anyway for me to get the password some other way????And believe me i am not trying to hack anyone elses account,it is my account and i need to get access to it to see if i have any money left in it.please anyone with legit answers please p.m. me...thank you and have a greta day!!
    What constitutes a "legit answer". I could possibly help you but I don't want to break this condition you have set. I look forward to a definition and will PM you if my answer meets the requirements.

4. Lounge   -   #4

5. Lounge   -   #5
    by legit i mean not being made fun of with answers that are made out to make fun of my question like i have been subjected to in the past on this forum for being a noob to these things.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    by legit i mean not being made fun of with answers that are made out to make fun of my question like i have been subjected to in the past on this forum for being a noob to these things.
    Looking at your past few posts, it appears that your were setting yourself up. Why are you asking PayPal troubleshooting questions on a filesharing forum anyhow?

Just call the number I linked you too.

yo

7. Lounge   -   #7
    you see why would answer me like that???this is the lounge and if you know what the lounge is for than u wouldnt be asking that question now woul dyou?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    you see why would answer me like that???this is the lounge and if you know what the lounge is for than u wouldnt be asking that question now woul dyou?
    You see, why would you answer me like that???__This is the lounge and if you know what the lounge is for, than you wouldn't be asking that question now would_you?
    First, if you're going to post, you need to realise that the only thing we know of you is what you post. If you post illiterate text like the above, no one is going to take you seriously.

Second, you hinted in the original post that you didn't like the way your questions were answered prior to today. Then don't post here.

Third, don't make any attempts to school me on the sections of FST. I've been around waaaay longer than you have. The Lounge is for "Off-Topic" threads. While your thread is indeed off the topic of file sharing, it's the Lounge, you can't always expect to get a serious reply when posting there and most times you won't. In other words, it isn't meant as a "help" section.

Finally, I gave you the link of a phone number to call Pay Pal directly. I've used that number before when I needed some assistance and it worked great, that's why I recommended it. Give it a shot.

yo

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Third, don't make any attempts to school me on the sections of FST. I've been around waaaay longer than you have. The Lounge is for "Off-Topic" threads. While your thread is indeed off the topic of file sharing, it's the Lounge, you can't always expect to get a serious reply when posting there and most times you won't. In other words, it isn't meant as a "help" section.
    Well, actually... if you look at the "Join Dates"...

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Yeah, but what you said was anyone with legit answers should p.m. you. The implication of that is that if someone wants to say something which is not legit then they should just post it here.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast