Thread: Bitme invites wanted, have Oink invites to trade

Got the invite, nothing to see here.
    Last edited by dclol; 06-21-2006 at 07:07 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    bump, anyone?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    zak2210's Avatar The One BT Rep: +4
    I don't understand..Why did you cover the username on your ratio?

The most likely answer is..its not yours..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    i wondered me too, but you are not alone to make it, i don't understand that...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    it is his because if he was just viewing someone else's profile, the IP address would not be shown. The IP address is only shown in a profile when you are viewing your own profile.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by zak2210
    I don't understand..Why did you cover the username on your ratio?

The most likely answer is..its not yours..
    nah, I saw people mask their usernames so I did it as well. i have a few oink invites so I must have a good ratio over there at least.
    Last edited by dclol; 06-20-2006 at 11:10 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    link.king's Avatar King of Links
    Quote Originally Posted by withoutthee88
    it is his because if he was just viewing someone else's profile, the IP address would not be shown. The IP address is only shown in a profile when you are viewing your own profile.
    The mods/admins/sysops can view everyones' though!
    ScT anyone....

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I think its ok to mask your username- otherwise anyone (with power) viewing these forums from these pvt trackers could easily ban you. Also, it opens a hole for hackers to try and brute-force hack your account.

I would never provide my username here- too risky, and in masking it does not necessarily indicate that you are using someone else's screenshots.

I prefer to send this info via pm- or better yet, provide links. Altho this only works if ppl have access to those sites.

When there has been so much cheating and scamming going on, providing these types of screenshots may actually provide scammers with images they can use..anyone agree/object?

And sorry for hijacking this thread..:-) I'd offer you a bitme invite if I had one.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg
    I think its ok to mask your username- otherwise anyone (with power) viewing these forums from these pvt trackers could easily ban you. Also, it opens a hole for hackers to try and brute-force hack your account.

I would never provide my username here- too risky, and in masking it does not necessarily indicate that you are using someone else's screenshots.

I prefer to send this info via pm- or better yet, provide links. Altho this only works if ppl have access to those sites.

When there has been so much cheating and scamming going on, providing these types of screenshots may actually provide scammers with images they can use..anyone agree/object?

And sorry for hijacking this thread..:-) I'd offer you a bitme invite if I had one.
    Good points.
    My Best Quality MoviesMy Live Concerts — [url='http://rapidshare.de/files/22222332/My_Shares.xls.html[/url]