Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo DS Homebrew

iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Ello agian. I've recently been thinking about getting the NDS Lite, but before I do, I have a simple question. Which should I get if I want to play homebrew? I'm sorta lost in this homebrew scene, with all of the M3, Neo, G6, Supercard, Superkey, EZFlash, Superpass, BS! I just want something that can hook up to my pooter upload it to my flashcart and play my GBA and DS roms on me NDS Lite. Can someone break this all down for me?

2. Games   -   #2
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    basically my setup consists of an m3 card with a flashed ds lite which pretty much runs everything.

but i would wait a few weeks for the new g6 lite which fits into the gba slot perfectly, currently my m3 sd adaptor sticks out but it really is a minor price to pay for the things it can do, if you dont feel like risking flashing your ds lite then you can get the new passkey 3 which looks exactly like a ds game and fits into the slot perfectly and can play homebrew apps too.

check out this website for more info on m3

http://m3wiki.emuparadise.org/index.php/M3
    Last edited by scribblec; 06-17-2006 at 11:49 PM.

3. Games   -   #3
    Just picked up me DS Lite! And I may say, she is sleek 'n sexy But yeah, I think I'll be waiting for the G6, which I believe is coming out this week or next.

4. Games   -   #4
    EDIT: oops wrong thread. meant to post in THIS one.
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 06-29-2006 at 10:41 PM.

5. Games   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC
    EDIT: oops wrong thread. meant to post in THIS one.
    Oh well, thanks for the bump. Anyways, just pre-orderd the G6 Lite with Passcard 3 off Divineo.

6. Games   -   #6
    jeremycozannet
    hi, I just found this topic...I am in france and fortunately the divineo website has a french website too but they don't have the g6 stuff...I am not sure though, if I get the M3 adaptator and the PASSCARD (aka PASSKEY 3), do I need to flash my ds lite ? As I understood I don't ... It's the first time in a long time that I am excited to spend 100€ ^^
    thanks for your help

7. Games   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremycozannet
    hi, I just found this topic...I am in france and fortunately the divineo website has a french website too but they don't have the g6 stuff...I am not sure though, if I get the M3 adaptator and the PASSCARD (aka PASSKEY 3), do I need to flash my ds lite ? As I understood I don't ... It's the first time in a long time that I am excited to spend 100€ ^^
    thanks for your help
    I emailed Divineo about when they think they would be getting a shipment of Passcards and G6 Lite's and this was their response:

Dear Customer,

I am sorry. We don't have a date yet.
    I don't want to tell you a date and not being able to deliver it in time.
    Please expect another couple weeks for sure.
    Thank you for choosing Divineo.

And if you would go with the M3 and Passcard, then no, you would not need to flash your DS; I wouldn't wanna go with the risk of bricking it anyways.

*BTW, anyone know of a good SNES emulator for the DS? Or is DSNES or the only way?
    Last edited by iMartin; 07-10-2006 at 08:09 PM.

8. Games   -   #8
    jeremycozannet
    thanks, I ordered the m3 and passcard 3 on friday I just have to wait a dew dasys until they get their supply I really didn't want to flash my ds, I'm glad I won't have to.
    EDIT : sorry, works perfectly
    Last edited by jeremycozannet; 08-14-2006 at 03:54 PM.

9. Games   -   #9
    jeremycozannet
    hi I finally received my stuff (one month later...) but I can't make it work ! I put the loader on the flash card, the game loads and then nothing...any help please ?

10. Games   -   #10
    chojin's Avatar In Hell With SaTan
    Anyone tried this saw on a roms site

http://www.ds-x.com/
    ---------
    SYSTEM
    ---------
    AMD 3800x2 64BIT
    ASUS A8N SLI PREMIUM
    3GB Corsair TwinX 3200 Cas 2
    XFX 7800GT Extreem
    2 x 250GB Samsung SATA2 7200 8MB