Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP!!! Cant play mdf/mds file

OK Hi Im new to the formal!
    Im also a newbi at the computer kinda i downloaded a game called Digimon World 1. I got the torrent off torrentspy. I Downloaded it and it was a rar file i unpacked it and there are 2 files a mdf and a mds file. Then I used Alcohal 120%
    on the mdf and mds file and made virtual CD-Rom drive i dont know what to do now how do i get the file to play??? HELP??????

2. Games   -   #2
    This means there isn't autoplay in the game or Alcohol has no autoplay.
    Go into "my computer", right click on the virtual dive where you mounted your Image and the click explore. Inside you may find the autoplay to doubleckick it and get the installation started or doubleckick the Setup file to get the installation started. Try this and post the result if something goes wrong.
    Last edited by Delorean; 06-18-2006 at 05:22 AM.

3. Games   -   #3
    ya i dont see any thing when i open up the file
    http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4...e/a782d968.jpg
    Last edited by Knocturnal; 06-18-2006 at 05:32 AM.

4. Games   -   #4
    Try opening some of those folders to see if you can find anything. one of those folder may be the data folder where you might find what you need.

5. Games   -   #5
    i look at all of them all i see are data files nothin eles

6. Games   -   #6
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Is this a PC game?
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

7. Games   -   #7
    no its not a pc game it is an old PS1 game

8. Games   -   #8
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    You have a PS emulator like Bleem installed?

Sorry, that's as far as my knowledge extends when it comes to non-PC stuff.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

9. Games   -   #9
    Its a ps1 game and you expected it to be installed! try burning it with alcohol on a CD/DVD and then play it on your ps1 or search for something called XPSX to install it so you can play the game on your PC!
    Either way, you will have to burn it!
    Good Thinking Chewie! I forgot that possibility!

10. Games   -   #10
    i dont have a dvd burner or a mod chip i just wanted to play it on my computer is there a way to play this game on my computer? i downloaded and installed epsxe160 and Pcsx2 but i dont know how to put it in the program to play it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast