Thread: ZL problems..

zak2210's Avatar The One BT Rep: +4
    Is Zeroleech down or something?

I uploaded about 700 megs and now I can't log in..It says password incorrect and then when I click lost pass it says my e-mail is not in the database.

I then click sign up it says "Maximum user limit reached (1)" - It says one there, so do you think all the accounts have been deleted or something or is it just me that is getting this error.

I await your replies, thanks in advance.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I have the exact same problem :-(

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I have this problem too. I have a decent ratio aswell. It cant be due to banning either. Perhaps the site has encountered some problems.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Member BT Rep: +1
    same here too.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    At least I'm not the only one..I just hope we all get our accounts back or that would majorly suck.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Well the graphics at the top of the zeroleech page have been changed so i can almost guarentee it has something to do with that.Either they are working on the page layout and disabled log in or during the process they managed to lose everyones account info which would really suck.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Zeroleech is back and they have a new site..

It says you must e-mail or contact a member of staff, I can't seem to e-mail them. Has anyone seen their new site yet?