Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Razr V3m

Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith
    Actually the iPod is the most popular electronic device right now..along with the computer.
    I imagine more people have televisions than ipods, you stupid fucking cunt.

edited for harshness
    Last edited by Proper Bo; 06-19-2006 at 12:03 AM.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

2. Lounge   -   #12
    @leo

Thanks for the info. I've looked further into the matter, and I have gotten the phone to work with mobile phone tools 4.21. However, the multimedia section is still blanked out. Upon further digging, I came upon a website instructing me to "Seem 2742/offset 6A/Bit 0... "check the box"". Supposedly, this simple mod will enable the multimedia function in mobile phone tools to work with the razr v3m. Performing this mod would seemingly solve all my problems. Supposedly, the greedy bastard that is Verizon disabled this feature in order to restrict people to paying 25 cents a picture. Can anyone tell me please how to perform this "seem edit"? I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Legolas
    I have already downloaded mobile phone tools. When I get to the screen telling me to plug the phone in, I do and it just keeps trying to configure it. After performing a live update, I was able to get the program to recognize the phone as a motorola modem, or something to that effect, and I managed to set it up manually. However, after it's all been set up, the multimedia section of the program is grayed out- it is not an available option. All the necessary drivers seem to be there. Do you know what I am doing wrong? Thanks.
    I also used Mobile Phone Tools when I had that pos phone. Like manker said though, it was self explanatory and worked right off.

yo

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    I have already downloaded mobile phone tools. When I get to the screen telling me to plug the phone in, I do and it just keeps trying to configure it. After performing a live update, I was able to get the program to recognize the phone as a motorola modem, or something to that effect, and I managed to set it up manually. However, after it's all been set up, the multimedia section of the program is grayed out- it is not an available option. All the necessary drivers seem to be there. Do you know what I am doing wrong? Thanks.
    I also used Mobile Phone Tools when I had that pos phone. Like manker said though, it was self explanatory and worked right off.
    Funny you said that (pos). Everyone I know around here says the phone is a pos also. After you get past the thinness of it, it's really just an average/below average phone.

I only got a Motorola Q 'cause my Palm Treo got dark lcd spot on it and the Q was only $200. I like the Windows Mobile platform 'cause I can rip whole songs right into it and trim them down to make them ringtones....and it's thinnest PDA I have ever seen. I also like how the mini-USB is looking to become standard for charging AND computer connection. I always hated buying new accesories when buying a new phone.

The Verizon Wireless rep told me I can get a bluetooth headset, case, and car charger for $70. I'm checking the internet first but it seems like a good deal. I was supposed to get the new Treo but that motherfucker is $400. Fuck that!

The Moto Q looks like it could a nice Player's phone. You get a woman's number, take her picture, and you'll never forget whothefuck she is.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™
    Funny you said that (pos). Everyone I know around here says the phone is a pos also. After you get past the thinness of it, it's really just an average/below average phone.

I only got a Motorola Q 'cause my Palm Treo got dark lcd spot on it and the Q was only $200. I like the Windows Mobile platform 'cause I can rip whole songs right into it and trim them down to make them ringtones....and it's thinnest PDA I have ever seen. I also like how the mini-USB is looking to become standard for charging AND computer connection. I always hated buying new accesories when buying a new phone.

The Verizon Wireless rep told me I can get a bluetooth headset, case, and car charger for $70. I'm checking the internet first but it seems like a good deal. I was supposed to get the new Treo but that motherfucker is $400. Fuck that!

The Moto Q looks like it could a nice Player's phone. You get a woman's number, take her picture, and you'll never forget whothefuck she is.
    I could go on and on about chitty that phone was.

I have the Samsung t809 now, and imo, this phone is flawless. It's easily the best phone I've ever owned.

As to the PDA's, I think I'd really like one if I actually thought I'd utilize it. I don't even use the calender, games, etc on my current phone. It's just a phone as far as I'm concerned. It records video (though I've never used it)and has (from what I hear) the best camera on any phone. 1.3 MP. Is that good? I think it look like shit.

As far getting numbers of ladies and using the picture, that's a good idea I guess, though it might be a bit awkward taking a mugshot of the chica you just met. My system for years has been to enter her name followed by a rating of 1-10. That way if I don't remember who she is or what she looks like, I know not to answer the phone when "shelly3" calls.

yo

6. Lounge   -   #16
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Since the razr is probably the most popular electronic device known to man, i decided to buy one. Overall, im pretty happy with my purchase. I managed to get music onto it, albeit wma, and the headphone jack doesnt fit normal headphones. My main concern is getting pictures off of the phone onto the computer via a standard usb chord. If anyone here has a razr and is willing to impart certain words of wisdom, id appreciate any advice u all knowing wisemen have to give. Thanks in advance.
    I always thought it was The Vibrator

7. Lounge   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi

I could go on and on about chitty that phone was.

I have the Samsung t809 now, and imo, this phone is flawless. It's easily the best phone I've ever owned.

As to the PDA's, I think I'd really like one if I actually thought I'd utilize it. I don't even use the calender, games, etc on my current phone. It's just a phone as far as I'm concerned. It records video (though I've never used it)and has (from what I hear) the best camera on any phone. 1.3 MP. Is that good? I think it look like shit.

As far getting numbers of ladies and using the picture, that's a good idea I guess, though it might be a bit awkward taking a mugshot of the chica you just met. My system for years has been to enter her name followed by a rating of 1-10. That way if I don't remember who she is or what she looks like, I know not to answer the phone when "shelly3" calls.
    Heh, the US phone market is soooo far behind.

I agree, tho', the Razr is crap but it looks so hawt. Since last year I didn't date so many women that I needed a photo record of them lest I forgot who was who, I didn't need 'owt with a better camera.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

Really? What do you have over there?

yo

9. Lounge   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

Really? What do you have over there?
    TriQuarters.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    This will be the most popular mobile phone.

I love it. I've been making my own ringtones for it with software on WinXp.
    Too big.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast