Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Razr V3m

@Backlash

Thanks for the link. However, I'm afraid of voiding my warranty, as I only got the phone 2 says ago.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    I have a Bluetooth dongle. More trouble than it's worth imo. With data cable, it's just drag and drop.
    Eggzackleee. However, just need the headset. I see that you can sync with the computer through Bluetooth and you're right...I'll stick with the USB.

I do need to buy a longer cable though. If you need to buy any type of audio/video/data cables check out monoprice.com.

I bought my USB, HDMI, and so mo shit from them for dirt cheap. I think they are Canadian.
    Last edited by Busyman; 06-19-2006 at 04:32 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Legolas
    @Backlash

Thanks for the link. However, I'm afraid of voiding my warranty, as I only got the phone 2 says ago.
    Ignore all that other stuff on the page that could void your warranty. Backlash was simply linking you to a site were you can download Mobile Phone Tools; a small program you put on your PC that lets you transfer info from phone to PC and vice verse. Nothing to do with phone modding or warranty voiding.

yo

4. Lounge   -   #34
    i already downloaded mobile phone tools. It works fine, recognizes my phone and all that. The only problem is that Verizon has blocked out the file transfer option.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    i already downloaded mobile phone tools. It works fine, recognizes my phone and all that. The only problem is that Verizon has blocked out the file transfer option.
    That sucks. I guess the only reason that they didn't do some crap like that with the Q is because they offer an expensive data plan with smartphones and don't offer Get It Now. If you can disable their block, do it. One should be able to uitilize all their phone features.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    hmm....could've gotten the Motorola Q. Seeing as how I'm only a high school student, I decided against it, being that I wouldn't utilize the outlook synchronization and email services all that much. Plus, like you said, their internet plan was something ridiculous...like $70 American. Being an avid baseball fan, I need my highlights and whatnot, but 70 is ridiculous. Right now, I'm happy with Verizon's Web 2.0. I still have 12 days left if I should decide to switch to the Q. What do you guys think?

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    hmm....could've gotten the Motorola Q. Seeing as how I'm only a high school student, I decided against it, being that I wouldn't utilize the outlook synchronization and email services all that much. Plus, like you said, their internet plan was something ridiculous...like $70 American. Being an avid baseball fan, I need my highlights and whatnot, but 70 is ridiculous. Right now, I'm happy with Verizon's Web 2.0. I still have 12 days left if I should decide to switch to the Q. What do you guys think?
    It's not $70. It's $45.

I'd stay with what you got if you want VCAST. Otherwise, the Q is an EVDO phone, costs less than your RAZR, and does more right outta the box.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Well now ive narrowed it down to what I have to do to enable the transfer of pics and whatnot from my phone to the computer- some "seem edit" that seems very dangerous. I just got the phone, and can really not afford to void any warranties that came with it. Knowing that I can bypass Verizon's "restrictions" by "hacking" my phone, do you guys think I should do it? Is it worth the risk?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Well now ive narrowed it down to what I have to do to enable the transfer of pics and whatnot from my phone to the computer- some "seem edit" that seems very dangerous. I just got the phone, and can really not afford to void any warranties that came with it. Knowing that I can bypass Verizon's "restrictions" by "hacking" my phone, do you guys think I should do it? Is it worth the risk?
    No.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Guys over at cellphonehacks.com seem to be pretty happy with what they're now able to do. I've been reading up....most people seem to say its easy hideable, and that Verizon doesn't really check.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast