Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Razr V3m

Since the razr is probably the most popular electronic device known to man, i decided to buy one. Overall, im pretty happy with my purchase. I managed to get music onto it, albeit wma, and the headphone jack doesnt fit normal headphones. My main concern is getting pictures off of the phone onto the computer via a standard usb chord. If anyone here has a razr and is willing to impart certain words of wisdom, id appreciate any advice u all knowing wisemen have to give. Thanks in advance.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You need to have BVRP Mobile Phone Tools software. It came free with the phone when I bought it a year or so ago.

Without that, your phone won't be able to communicate with your PC.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Legolas
    Since the razr is probably the most popular electronic device known to man,
    I would have said something like the tv was more popular

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Or telephone.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    I have already downloaded mobile phone tools. When I get to the screen telling me to plug the phone in, I do and it just keeps trying to configure it. After performing a live update, I was able to get the program to recognize the phone as a motorola modem, or something to that effect, and I managed to set it up manually. However, after it's all been set up, the multimedia section of the program is grayed out- it is not an available option. All the necessary drivers seem to be there. Do you know what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    No idea, it worked straight off the bat for me
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Actually the iPod is the most popular electronic device right now..along with the computer.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    This will be the most popular mobile phone.

I love it. I've been making my own ringtones for it with software on WinXp.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith
    Actually the iPod is the most popular electronic device right now..along with the computer.
    We need a mong smiley.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    i was just reading reviews of this phone the other day and i came across some reviews that might help you out.

this one talks about possibily requiring some mods to your phone before you can transfer pics via the usb.
    Music will sync without any mods or software, but if you want to transfer pics you will need to mod the phone and use MPT. Also with the mods you can turn on the vibrate then ring function, and make the volume go up to 7 instead of 5. You can also replace the Verizon banner with whatever text you would like.If you are like me, and take lots of pics with your phone, sending them over the Verizon network, at .25 a picture can add up quickly.
    i currently don't have verizon, but i think the v3m would be badass. too bad it's an f-in verizon exclusive. i think i'm gonna search the forum to see if we've had any good recent cell phone discussions.
    Last edited by lee551; 06-19-2006 at 12:02 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast