Thread: Mlb.tv

Any of you guys interested in baseball? If so, has anyone purchased a season pass to mlb.tv? It seems pretty cool, the only crappy part is the blackout restrictions, but my friends and I have figured out a way around that. If anyone has any opinions about mlb.tv and if its worth the money, speak your mind.

P.S.- Go Yanks!

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Legolas
    Any of you guys interested in baseball? If so, has anyone purchased a season pass to mlb.tv? It seems pretty cool, the only crappy part is the blackout restrictions, but my friends and I have figured out a way around that. If anyone has any opinions about mlb.tv and if its worth the money, speak your mind.

P.S.- Go Yanks!
    Damn I guess if you like baseball THAT much.........

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    I used to get it every year and loved it. Don't really have the money to pay $125 a year anymore though.

I used to get it when it was first starting out for about the first 5 or 6 years. It has come a long way since then though and the broadcasts look amazing now.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Legolas View Post

P.S.- Go Yanks!
    Yeah I love it, but no, I haven't purchased the season pass. I get enough MLB games just from regular directv. And the ones I don't that I'm interested in I'll just grab from Sport-scene or wherever else...

Oh yeah and fuck the Yanks(although they do have an incredible line up). Go White Sox...