Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Return of the Monday Night Wars

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Altho Totall Non-stop Actions(TNA) Airs every Thursday but it seems like Old WCW Vs WWF Monday Night Wars, they both are bringing old wrestlers and scenarios back.

TNA brought back some of old wrestlers like STING, Keven NASH, Stiner, Raiven, Team3D(DudleyBoyz) and few more, on the other side Vince Mcmahon(Mr ) digged some old bingo hallers like Terry Funk and re-started ECW again, now he even brought up the DX storyline and "Re-united" HHH and HBK. TNA bought some WWE's wrestlers like Cristen Cage and one of thier Show Girls.

Things are getting hotter like old days for now and i was so bored of same regular things which was going on since the sold out of WCW.
    I personaly think Vince started to shit his pants like he did when Nitro was defeating RAW which lasted for 83 straight weeks. his bring more adult based storylines even showing his own ass more then anytime.

who will win this time??
    what are your thoughts..

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    /moved to Movies and TV
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    ECW on the sci-fi channel on a Tuesday raped any rating that TNA has ever managed so I doubt Vince is sweating it just yet. There are some great wrestlers on TNA (Samoa Joe, AJ Styles and Christian Cage) but they also have some of the worst moneysucking old hoshes that ruined WCW (Kevin Nash ). I find the show ok but Smackdown and RAW are miles ahead in quality imo.

TNA is a long, long way from ever challenging WWE's supremacy in the sports entertainment market. They need to be pushing their newer talent over the likes of Nash and Steiner.

Still, the more wrestling on my TV the better.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Chebus

Sell out.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Last edited by DanB; 06-21-2006 at 06:15 PM.

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    ECW on the sci-fi channel on a Tuesday raped any rating that TNA has ever managed so I doubt Vince is sweating it just yet. There are some great wrestlers on TNA (Samoa Joe, AJ Styles and Christian Cage) but they also have some of the worst moneysucking old hoshes that ruined WCW (Kevin Nash ). I find the show ok but Smackdown and RAW are miles ahead in quality imo.

TNA is a long, long way from ever challenging WWE's supremacy in the sports entertainment market. They need to be pushing their newer talent over the likes of Nash and Steiner.

Ruining of wcw didnt have anything to do with the big wrestlers pay-cheques not to mention that thoes who u reffer to Moneysucking wrestlers acctualy were behind the wcw last days succsess. it was all becuz of bad managment that drove wcw down the hill when they replaced Bill Busch with Eric Bischoff, and started to lose both Money and the TV ranking which was main reason that Time warner removed WCW from thier TV which Cuased WCW its sell out to WWE.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese

Ruining of wcw didnt have anything to do with the big wrestlers pay-cheques not to mention that thoes who u reffer to Moneysucking wrestlers acctualy were behind the wcw last days succsess. it was all becuz of bad managment that drove wcw down the hill when they replaced Bill Busch with Eric Bischoff, and started to lose both Money and the TV ranking which was main reason that Time warner removed WCW from thier TV which Cuased WCW its sell out to WWE.
    Their product went stale and no-one wanted to watch old men stroke their egos hence the ratings dropped.

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    If Eric Bischoff was that bad why did McMahon hire him in a prominant position.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    Thats simple, they are lovers.

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    who the feck said Bischoff was bad, infact he was the master mind behind the NWO scenario, both publicly and back stage, heck he was behind the whole Monday Nights war, dont u read what i say.
    yes vince hiered him cuz he saw him as the guy who make him more money and who almost brought him(the mighty) to his knees and would be a good option to bring him back to his show so eventually defeat him, a thing that he couldnt do before, if u were a WCW fan u would know that Bischoff humiliated vince several times(ones he challenged vince for a fight at WWIII PPV which he didnt show up).

few links to the MNW, NWO and WCW history, read it not just becuz i recommend but to see what went on thoes days, some of u guys are not aware.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monday_Night_Wars
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_C...ship_Wrestling
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NWo

Benjamen button

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast