Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: HBO Busted me d/ling Entourage today

Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by p2pcouncil
    We have created The p2p Council to Unite all p2p leaders and users to fight and engineer better clients.
    http://forums.delphiforums.com/p2porg
    Read your site.
    That new technology you are looking for is old tech, newsgroups.

BT is what it is. It was never intended for piracy, and fits the bill only so-so. When Bram was writing the script he never ment to hide you from the 'bad guys'.

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb
    Just gotta love these BT fanboys. And yes FrostWire OSS (~LimeWire Pro) is much safer than BT.
    I have to agree.
    The lower number of unknown peers you connect to the safer you are.
    That's why you all better can connect to OpenNap or SlavaNap networks, where we ensure that undesireables are blocked before they even get a chance to get connected. We know them...of course some will always slip through the net, but these ghouls are not really interested in opennap..yet...

Quote Originally Posted by tetrakis
    To answer your questions: The torrent WAS from a public site...torrentspy I think (either that or mininova).
    Either torrentspy or mininova? Then if you are not even sure about that, then I don't think you need to worry at all.

The bottom line is,.. to download or upload a file, file-sharing clients need to use your IP address to make the connection. Thats the moment of vulnerability..so if you are weak of heart...go and buy your copy.

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    Or try a service that re-directs your ip. I use ghostsurf when it's not being a pain in the ass to route my ip through new york.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345