Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limewire Basic Vs Limewire Pro

According to the official website the latest basic version of limewire contains "no spyware, no adware, no trojan horses" Can anyone here confirm this? And if this is the case, then why are people still bragging about having the "clean" PRO version?

Thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    bump

anyone?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    i dont really know but they might be bragging becasue the Pro version has more options

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I can confirm for sure that LimeWire/LimeWire Pro has no adware, or spyware. I've used SpyBot S&D and SpySweeper with all of the latest detections and nothing has came up. Any who cares about what the differences between basic and pro? Oscar and I offer the Pro version for free.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    pro works fine .. no serious adware probs wid that ..
    bearshare suxx

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    LimeWire Pro doesn't have the ad and the nag of upgrading to the Pro version, and Pro supposedly allows for faster file transfers etc

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    limewire prois better and quicker

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I agree that Limewire Pro is faster and also offers Turbocharged connections to the network.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    1337sk33t's Avatar So Not a Newbie
    didn't notice any major changes in dl speeds when i upgraded to pro.... the user interface is kinda bland though... both versions need better skins

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    just use the opensource version frostwire

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast