Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Fast And The Furious:Tokyo Drift

Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Wow this was way better than i expected it to be, its was awsome.

check it out

Spoiler: Show

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Really..because I thought the first one was sub par..the second one was horrible (for the misuse of cgi) so I automatically skipped this one.

They didnt over use cgi again didi they? If they did, did it atleast not look like a videogame?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith
    Really..because I thought the first one was sub par..the second one was horrible (for the misuse of cgi) so I automatically skipped this one.

They didnt over use cgi again didi they? If they did, did it atleast not look like a videogame?
    nope, it fucking rocked, easily the best of the 3

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    The movie was definatly better than number 2. Number 2 sucked.

Although in the third movie, the main character's voice reminded me of Forest Gump.
    blah blah blah... whatever...

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by erRor67
    The movie was definatly better than number 2. Number 2 sucked.

Although in the third movie, the main character's voice reminded me of Forest Gump.
    I was planning to give this movie a miss, because the second one was so bad, but all I've heard are good things about it so now I'm going to have to watch it!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Take my word for it, this one kicked ass. I hated number 2, I thought number 1 was unique but not something "spectacular" but man did this one kick ass. Overuse of CGI? Yes. Used it well? Hell yes. CGI was not misused.

Racing in this is top notch, the chicks...top notch (they finally got a lead role where the chick is as hot or hotter than the chicks around her), makes me want to go Japan man.

Story? Doesnt matter, this is one of those movies where story is iffy, and you dont care about it lol, but if you really want the story, it's there.

Overall, def. worth the money, I'd go back just to see the racing sequences and the chicks in this one.

Don't download and watch crappy version, this one is worth it you guys.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    im a big fan of racing and shit...do some myself...yet i dont have a license..(now thats iilegal folks) yeah saw the third one thursday at 12...i expected it to be really bad...i actually didnt think the second one was as bad as you guys are calling it...but the first one and third one were really good

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    word, I hated the second one, the chick looked like she got knocked in the face. The first was pretty good, so I dont expect much from this. If its as good as you guys say it is, then Ill have to watch it sometime next week. .

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    wtf. there should be no CGI at all. the only reason i watched the first was because i was hoping for something based on underground street racing movies like getaway in stockholm and rendezvous.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    wtf. there should be no CGI at all. the only reason i watched the first was because i was hoping for something based on underground street racing movies like getaway in stockholm and rendezvous.
    Well getaway in stockholm is real stuff, rendezvous im not sure might be staged. But this one is worth it man, CGI or not, it's awesome. And there was CGI in the first one as well.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast