Thread: Game newsgroup question

can anyone tell me what the file name or where to find True crime NYC that was posted to alt.binaries.boneless on 6/21? My agent newsreader only will get 900,000 headers and I can't find it. How can you get all the headers for a group when agent limits the number?

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    http://www.binsearch.info/?q=True+cr...age=70&server=

Dunno if you're after pc or xbox version but both are there.... look through the collections so you get all the PAR2 and rar files

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    what do you do if you can only retrieve(with Agent) 900,000 headers for a newsgroup and those game files aren't in there? How can I retrieve specific headers or clean some of these out so I can retrieve certain files on certain dates.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Athlon64's Avatar Newsgroup Bot
    The filename is rld-nycd, I'm guessing your looking for the PC game?

If you want to save yourself some trouble just go to the link below.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?p=1375012

edit: I've never tried Agent before so I can't help you there. Have you tried using something else?
    Last edited by Athlon64; 06-26-2006 at 07:05 PM.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Dunno. I always use binsearch or something to search for stuff.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    actually its the PS2 version that was posted to ab.boneless. but what your saying is that I can use this link, create an NZB from this link, associate it with agent and then download it from this link?

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Assuming Agent has support for .nzb files, yes. You simply create the .nzb from binsearch or download the .nzb from the link I posted, but obviouly you don't need the one I posted since your looking for the PS2 version.

I took a look at a.b.boneless and did see the PS2 version posted and the file name is called TrueCrimeNYC.part01.rar all the way to TrueCrimeNYC.part21.rar not including the par files.

I posted it here incase you want to grab it. I don't know if it's PAL or NTSC though so you'll have to download it and find out.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?p=1375427

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    awesome. thank you. Agent isn't associated with NZB files, but I DL newsleech and it worked perfect. It was NTSC version, just for anyone reading this

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    That's good to know it worked out for you. Now I'm going to change the title to NTSC so everyone else knows.