Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I Am An American

Poster
    my father fed me horse meat when i was young, tasted ok to me then, bit chewy as i recall. i recently asked him why he fed it to me, he muttered something about 'make you well hung', did'nt work though, if it had a lot more horse meat would be eaten now.
    Man U fer eva

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by billyfridge@2 May 2003 - 19:36
    my father fed me horse meat when i was young, tasted ok to me then, bit chewy as i recall. i recently asked him why he fed it to me, he muttered something about 'make you well hung', did'nt work though, if it had a lot more horse meat would be eaten now.
    That too is what the bourbon is for.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by rolltidect@2 May 2003 - 07:55
    First off. Let me apologize to the mods, if this topic is too racy. I'm an American. Do you want to flame us "Americans" Give it to us. Common give it to us! DO you want to debate? I'm here.

Common I want to hear it. Bring the anti American sentiment.
    I have to answer this, as ive been accused of it myself by people that dont know me

1st off, what do you mean by anti-american? Canada? Mexico? Brazil? There are 2 continents here afterall

If I take it you refer to USA, which parts am I anti? The States that your married off to your cousin at 14 or those where you cant cough without permission until your 21

You look at things too simpisticaly; The USA is a collection of 50 different cultures, so what are people anti?

They are connected by Federal Taxes, which no one in the world gives a stuff about except the US citizens paying them

They are connected by foreign policy, which people around the world do give a stuff about, but being anti government policy is not restricted to non Americans; we have a number of Americans that do this here

So please, can you explain what you mean by the term Anti American?

Thanks

RF

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    A noteworthy refinement of the point.

Rat-I know you're not Anti-U.S., you just like to be pissy on occasion as do I
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Damn, you caught me out

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Poster
    Can anyone explain to me what American Foreign Policy is?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Originally posted by chloe_cc2002@6 May 2003 - 09:22
    Can anyone explain to me what American Foreign Policy is?
    Yes.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    echidna's Avatar Poster
    It is to easy to pick USA cits 'cause they call themslves american
    canadians,brazilians,bolivians,mexicans etc. do not

i think it dempnstrates what US foreign policy is
    " it's all ours. (and if you think it's yours then uncle sam hasn't set you straight with the shotgun just yet)"

amrican i am not anti people of the USA i am not neccisarily anti
    the USA government and the states and organisations and individuals who aid the USA government i can find no pity, empathy, sympathy or compasion for. I am anti USA not anti american
    [i am also anti zionist isreali but not anti-semetic (palestinians and lebanese people are just as and usually more semetic than most israelis and i am definitely not anti jewish]

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Poster
    Thank you for answering

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Originally posted by echidna@6 May 2003 - 09:41
    It is to easy to pick USA cits 'cause they call themslves american
    canadians,brazilians,bolivians,mexicans etc. do not

i think it dempnstrates what US foreign policy is
    " it's all ours. (and if you think it's yours then uncle sam hasn't set you straight with the shotgun just yet)"

amrican i am not anti people of the USA i am not neccisarily anti
    the USA government and the states and organisations and individuals who aid the USA government i can find no pity, empathy, sympathy or compasion for. I am anti USA not anti american
    [i am also anti zionist isreali but not anti-semetic (palestinians and lebanese people are just as and usually more semetic than most israelis and i am definitely not anti jewish]
    Are you at all curious as to why you are not receiving the attention you obviously seek?

Here is a hint designed to get you on track:

Instead of telling us what you hate (your 'anti-' sentiments), tell us what YOU would do; take an IDEA, flesh it out a bit, and put some clothes on it.

You might also drop your cloak of ethnic anonymity: self-identification is not in any way a requirement here, but I fear you may find some of your rhetorical tools lacking effect should you decide to risk wading into deeper water-your angle of attack suggests you lack sufficient ballast.

-Mark Twain

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast