Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regarding The Xbox Topic

Poster
    For some reason my post did not seem to appear in the main XBOX thread but I have to say this anyways.

We should just stop this Madness
    the_ninja69 we understand what you are trying to bring over to us. So if anyone else comments otherwise, just look past it, BECAUSE that is what they think and has absolutely no relevance to you whatsoever.
    Yes from where you stand Xbox is God, and technically it is, but that doesn't give you any right to flametorch the other consoles.

well as for the others, we can just leave this post alone and let it sink to obliviousness. Don't anyone reply or bump because this is dumb. I have to quote this statement, one man's meat is another's poison. So stop playing social engineer and leave those people who have their own comments and thoughts of their 'Best' console.

And btw, I'm 15 so, Ninja stop dissing the older people's opinions.

2. Games   -   #2
    It Seems To have Dragged on an awfull lot, must have touched a nerve!

3. Games   -   #3
    jetje's Avatar former star
    yes closed that topic

no need to go bashing over stupid gaming consoles and pc games...
    I love to play games myself, on all consoles and pc...

if the game is good it doesn't matter to me on what for instrument i play it...

4. Games   -   #4
    i know the post is annoying but hes free to hav his opinon

5. Games   -   #5
    Yep every format has its place, its all about horses for courses, so the Xbox/pc are the platforms for tommorows games (technology/power wise), but the ps2 and gamecube still have their place, with a big catalogue of games, including ones just for that format (mario, GTA series, final fantasy, resident evil series), u wont see those very often on an xbox and vice versa, i own both xbox and ps2, and yes 'splinter cell' on the box does eat the ps2 version for breakfast, but on my ps2 and only on that can i play GTA vice city. It aint just about all the polygons it can throw about its also about other little things like GAMEPLAY! shit look at counterstrike on the pc, now that aint gonna win that many beauty prizes anymore but it isnt about that its about playin some online junkie in deepest nepal, ya get my drift? Like i said before make ya own opinions and just PLAY baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
    CASE CLOSED (for now).
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

6. Games   -   #6
    Twist3r
    i thought that was a good debate!
    i am a master debater

7. Games   -   #7
    yeah, i love mass debates. i'm good at mass debating
    by the way, imo, ps2 wins!

8. Games   -   #8
    Twist3r
    no xbox clearly won at the end!!!

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    ok there we go again.
    Any mods out there would kindly close this topic I posted and the other ninja-69 posted earlier on.
    we are heading towards the fistfight stage if we don't have any preventive measures.

10. Games   -   #10
    Twist3r
    some one make a poll and lets see who likes what console

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast