Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Futurama Returns!

n18's Avatar Death God
    I always enjoyed Futurama more than Simpsons and Family Guy.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    Same here, i got all the computer releated jokes and such. I rember once , where the old Mac Judge is juding the fate of the trio (fry and such) and then he freezes and gets the unhappy smiley face lol. Classic mac lol i rember those computers from when i was in gr 1

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by limesqueezer View Post
    Isn't Simpsons and Futurama from same ppl. When was the last simpsons ep made ? Simpsons is still on tv, but i don't think that futurama will be as successful.

Ya its's by the same people but it's infinitely better than the simpsons could ever be (at this point in time and back when Futurama was airing), simpsons has really gone downhill. Futurama will be successful hopefully, I just hate how so many people still support such a crappy show (hey it used to be awesome back in the day, now it's just utter crap), it's like they need spoonfeeding to tell em what's funny and what isn't.

The option to cancel the simpson's while it's ahead isn't an option anymore since it isn't ahead, but Fox will never learn, I mean they cancelled Family Guy just shows you how smart they are.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limesqueezer View Post
    Isn't Simpsons and Futurama from same ppl. When was the last simpsons ep made ? Simpsons is still on tv, but i don't think that futurama will be as successful.

Ya its's by the same people but it's infinitely better than the simpsons could ever be (at this point in time and back when Futurama was airing), simpsons has really gone downhill. Futurama will be successful hopefully, I just hate how so many people still support such a crappy show (hey it used to be awesome back in the day, now it's just utter crap), it's like they need spoonfeeding to tell em what's funny and what isn't.

The option to cancel the simpson's while it's ahead isn't an option anymore since it isn't ahead, but Fox will never learn, I mean they cancelled Family Guy just shows you how smart they are.
    It has to get the ratings. The only reason Fox brought the show back was because of the high DVD sales.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

It has to get the ratings. The only reason Fox brought the show back was because of the high DVD sales.
    Just like Family Guy, it's sad though, just because a show gets high ratings doesn't mean it's any good (or better in comparison with other shows) a la Simpsons.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

Just like Family Guy, it's sad though, just because a show gets high ratings doesn't mean it's any good (or better in comparison with other shows) a la Simpsons.
    Well....usually highly rated shows are good. I see why people like the Simpsons. It just doesn't cause bust your gut laughter for me.

Family Guy is very good for that.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Rizindon's Avatar Poster
    Simpsons Rock !!

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    If it were to come back on Fox, you would see Futurama getting better ratings then Simpsons.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy View Post
    If it were to come back on Fox, you would see Futurama getting better ratings then Simpsons.
    No shit

I was wacthing an ep today, the one where they all get 300 bucks in tax refund, freakin hilarious.

fry drinking his coffee while stuttering was the best part (when he's in the cafe with bender)

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    oo3's Avatar Supa Friendly AviatR
    I like Futurama better than the Simpsons, but they are unique in their own ways. I remember when Family Guy first came out, I thought it was a rip off the Simpsons. Now in some ways the Simpsons is ripping off Family Guy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast