Here is a clip of a woman who afraid of pickles (something about their shape and texture), I wonder what's it called.
Phobias are the most common anxiety disorder and it estimated that 8.7% and 18.1% of Americans suffer from this disorder though few ever seek treatment.
The most common phobias include:
* Achluophobia - fear of being in darkness
* Acrophobia - fear of heights
* Agoraphobia - fear of open spaces or fear of leaving home
* Claustrophobia - fear of being in closed spaces
* Demophobia - fear of being in crowded places
* Mysophobia - fear of germs or dirt
* Social phobia - fear of being around unfamiliar people in social situations
* Xenophobia - fear of strangers
And there is panophobia which is a fear of everything.