Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Make Your Own Official World Cup Ball

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    How To Make Your Own Official World Cup Ball
    source http://www.kennysia.com/archives/200...o_make_you.php

This photo is taken with the LG Chocolate phone
    OMG I WANT THAT BALL!
    What an absolute beauty of ball sitting right there in front of the shop seemingly saying to me, "Buy me, Kenny! Buy me!"
    Hypnotised by it's sexy curves, I sauntered dreamily to the ball, picked it up and much to my horror I saw this staring right back at me.

What the hell?! 400 bucks for a freakin' soccer ball?! CCB SIMILAN ISLAND WHAT A RIP-OFF!
    You gotta be wondering how much of a killing adidas is making right now just selling those balls.
    RM400 per ball! RM400 is a lot ok! Not some small amount little kids can afford ok! RM400 can buy me 180 bowls of kolo mee and I'd still have some spare change to keep. And you expect me to spend it on a seemingly normal ball with some stupid curves and the ridiculous Germany 2006 logo on? DREAM ON!
    Sien. The CEO of adidas must be swimming in a pool filled with cash right now. Makes me want start my own business selling balls as well. Too bad I only have two and I need them both.

If you're anything like me, you'd feel very tulan as well. It's like, you want something so much but you just can't see yourself spending so much money on something so unjustifiably overpriced that it's killing you inside.
    Just then a light bulb appeared over my head. I thought to myself... why not make my own soccer ball? The Teamgeist is loaded with all these fancy technology a casual player wouldn't care. All we care about is the look. Why pay so much for a soccer ball that looks good? Make your own!

Yes, that's right. For a fraction of the cost of an authentic adidas Teamgeist, I could make my very own official FIFA World Cup 2006 soccer ball. And I'm gonna show you how.
    First, you'd need a regular soccer ball. Any one will do. Get a "Made In China" one at your local sports store for a cheap RM40.

Sure, it won't last as long and the specs aren't as good, but the improvements in the Teamgeist ball are minimal in practice you probably won't notice it anyway.
    Then you gotta spray the ball all white.

Use spray paint of ICI Dulux, whichever you prefer. Gotta have a white background before you paint the designs on later ya know?
    Now comes the difficult part.

You know how the Teamgeist ball features the signature World Cup trophy-inspired 'rounded propellers'? That's important. That's the whole reason why so many wanted the ball in the first place.
    But how do you do it?
    Easy.

You get a box of Kotex.

Stick 'em all over your ball.

Add drawings with a marker pen and there you go!

Your very own Official FIFA World Cup Teamgeist Ball.

They look so similar no one can tell the difference.
    Better still, if your girl is expecting her monthly matter, you can just peel one off your ball to let her use. And she'd be so in love with you.
    Last edited by 100%; 06-30-2006 at 10:06 AM.

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent

Which is the real one

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Powder User BT Rep: +2
    that's a nice and imaginative way avoid an "official ball" rip-off !

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    amy_'s Avatar pwincess ^^
    lol, o.0" cant tell the difference. the other ball is handy too. u never know what could happen when you've got a game of girls soccer going

8. Sports Club   -   #8

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    Mo_Steel's Avatar Longtime, firstime
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    How To Make Your Own Official World Cup Ball
    source http://www.kennysia.com/archives/200...o_make_you.php

Add drawings with a marker pen and there you go!

Your very own Official FIFA World Cup Teamgeist Ball.

They look so similar no one can tell the difference.
    Better still, if your girl is expecting her monthly matter, you can just peel one off your ball to let her use. And she'd be so in love with you.

Can anyone say McGuyver? Very nice...

10. Sports Club   -   #10
    frazer's Avatar I drew my avatar
    the real ones are always rip offs some are over a 100 pounds
    add me on msn at [email protected] and ill give you free mafia gangster game codes for myql and php no instrucions though and is the normal aiport bullets killing crims jail stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast