Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bitsoup can easily beat torrentleech!

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by kayvanblue
    for some reason searching for Rare files in bitsoup give$ me more results ,however TL has more seeder$ and gives me an incredible speed, since i'm new in this torrent thingy i wonder if any of you guys could tell me whcih other private trackers work better for finding old Tv shows?
    thanks
    best way to find old tv series is using usenet/newsgroups. you can request all shows using mIRC (server: EFnet, ch: #alt.binaries.multimedia)

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    for old TV episodes i would definately without a doubt use demonoid.com. so far i have gotten star trek TNG (all seasons), frasier, simpsons, rockos modern life, samurai jack, TONS of documentaries, everybody hates chris, inuyasha and are you afraid of the dark to name a few.

all great quality and downloaded in a reasonable amount of time. few dead links as opposed to those other torrent sites that have EVERYTHING and deliver very very little.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    i have no idea for specialized, maybe there are none yet.

but i see 'a cult classic!' on a lot of posts on demonoid, if thats any help to ya....

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by pinuzzubabbu
    i'm here and i stand by for invite <Removed.>
    I thought noobs could not request??? Wait your turn like i did and everyone else. Or you might risk getting banned.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    TL is just the best site imo

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    markula's Avatar The Master Seeder! BT Rep: +2

Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuakiller
    TL is just the best site imo
    right about that my friend it is the best ! i just love TL ..bitsoup is ok but it does not come close at all!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    of course BS is going to have more old files, TL is a scene tracker. you can't upload anything that is more than a week old, unless its for the imdb top250.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    joustjohn, quit spamming

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Bitsoup has alot of custom and hard to find stuff ive noticed. Where Tl sticks to supplying new scene materials for the most part. It all depends what type of content your looking for really.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Bitsoup = Great site with some rare stuff.

TorrentLeech = Very fast speeds, one of the best sites out there.

PiSexy = The Daddy of them all!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast