Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bitsoup can easily beat torrentleech!

tl has greet speed and that is the diffrent

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    delimare's Avatar Polyamorous BT Rep: +2
    TL is all about scene release. Bitsoup is not so much. Each has it's good and it's bad points so no one site is better than the other. It all depends on what the user is looking for.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    joustjohn's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by delimare View Post
    TL is all about scene release. Bitsoup is not so much. Each has it's good and it's bad points so no one site is better than the other. It all depends on what the user is looking for.
    right you are ,,, but with that outlook wat will we argue about ?

both are awesome sites

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Most of hte time those rare DVD's you find on bitsoup are personal rips from other sites. The uppers there say they have scene access yet they leech off other sites always and up there. Plus the whole donate for Gigs and scene access is stupid.IMO both sites are lame.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Keep dreaming about Bitsoup and even then before I would even use Bitsoup I would try another couple of sites for the same release. TorrentLeech is one of the better private sites out there. As well it all depends on what you are looking for also. But BS beating TL.....not for now..............

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Bitsoup seems to be pretty slow on dl speed though

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    ahmedbakeer's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +4
    tl is very good site its have great speed

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    PooBar's Avatar TorrentSlut BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i joined bitsoup about 4 weeks ago and am now pu..its a good site and has a good member number ...but yes tl has faster torrents , but then bitsoup is faster than public and gets some good old movies there , and being a private tracker you can rest assured that the torrent will be what it says it is ....i never use public anymore and only would if i really had to ...i dont like slow torrents..

edt..and tl has the top iMbd top 100 movies ,25 movies in each torrent 30gig+....just take your pick....and more than likely some will be uploaded to bitsoup sooner enough...
    Last edited by PooBar; 10-12-2006 at 11:41 AM. Reason: wanted to add to post

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    nodzv's Avatar Decebal BT Rep: +5
    for me TL is beter then bitsoup
    its faster and the comunity is biger ... & i also love the skin TL has now
    I get the facts, I study them patiently, I apply imagination. ~ Bernard M. Baruch

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    I'm not a member in torrentleech, but I'm in bitsoup and I believe it's very good. When I find an invitation to TL I'll see which is better

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast