Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why Are Folks Get Scared So Easily?

Its just scare tactic, threats, and bullying to get their ways. Society created them, they grew out of our interest, we can stop them if we wanted to, like stop buying their music so they will just collapse on themself. When our freedom is too restricted, telling us what we can't do with it, this is where we draw the line. Either ignore them or get others involved to overthrow these bad guys, cause they are such a pain and think we exist only to make them as rich as possible and milk us for what we are like cows.
    This is what we do for enjoyment and to share with others is just a nice thing to do. Why continue to pay for these crap that are just purely fake/scam, they are not really neccessary to our every day living. Do most people actually spend more time listening to music, and waching movies then anything else? That is a serious addiction problem and it does lead to being abused because they can't do without it, like crack, they need this to keep them entertained and the craving never stops. Basically, too much free time!!!

To all those folks who keeps buying junks, supporting these industry and are proud of it, good for you. Look like you are owned, but I will not folk over a penny because its just a waste of $$$ IMHO. People who share files encourage other to buy, what the? That's mess up. You either share or you buy, you can't be both. We are forgetting that $$$ are more important to us then those greedy corporation who get a lot more then what we can make in an hour and it has to stop sometime because its making everyone poorer. Why do most borrow money to buy car, homes, etc putting themselves in debt. You pretty much dig yourself a very deep hole here, and there's no way out is their? you only have yourself to blame because you are the sucker who couldn't figure them out.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    I've got a shack out up in the mountains that I built myself. You can have it if you can find some tar to finish the roof.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    i assume this post is about being caught be authorities for filesharing?
    if it is, then everyone should be aware that the threat of capture is very real
    but why would the authorities want to stop some people from sharing a couple of hundred mp3's when there are people out there selling software and music for profit in huge quantities.
    their resources are focused more on that than the small people
    which is pretty good
    but they could catch anyone doing illegal things pretty easily

edit: typo

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Just get the privacy patch.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@2 May 2003 - 14:38
    I've got a shack out up in the mountains that I built myself. You can have it if you can find some tar to finish the roof.

Goats?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by sam71@2 May 2003 - 20:27
    Its just scare tactic, threats, and bullying to get their ways. Society created them, they grew out of our interest, we can stop them if we wanted to, like stop buying their music so they will just collapse on themself. When our freedom is too restricted, telling us what we can't do with it, this is where we draw the line. Either ignore them or get others involved to overthrow these bad guys, cause they are such a pain and think we exist only to make them as rich as possible and milk us for what we are like cows.
    This is what we do for enjoyment and to share with others is just a nice thing to do. Why continue to pay for these crap that are just purely fake/scam, they are not really neccessary to our every day living. Do most people actually spend more time listening to music, and waching movies then anything else? That is a serious addiction problem and it does lead to being abused because they can't do without it, like crack, they need this to keep them entertained and the craving never stops. Basically, too much free time!!!

To all those folks who keeps buying junks, supporting these industry and are proud of it, good for you. Look like you are owned, but I will not folk over a penny because its just a waste of $$$ IMHO. People who share files encourage other to buy, what the? That's mess up. You either share or you buy, you can't be both. We are forgetting that $$$ are more important to us then those greedy corporation who get a lot more then what we can make in an hour and it has to stop sometime because its making everyone poorer. Why do most borrow money to buy car, homes, etc putting themselves in debt. You pretty much dig yourself a very deep hole here, and there's no way out is their? you only have yourself to blame because you are the sucker who couldn't figure them out.
    I can see no point in this, other than to pi$$ people off.

So why post it.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Why can't you share and buy?Ummmm I do.And so do many others.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    yeah, good point, a lot of people who download a good game, or a good album will also buy the product when it becomes available
    not everyone who is sharing, only shares
    a lot of them will buy too

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+2 May 2003 - 23:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 2 May 2003 - 23:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MagicNakor@2 May 2003 - 14:38
    I&#39;ve got a shack out up in the mountains that I built myself. You can have it if you can find some tar to finish the roof.

Goats? [/b][/quote]
    Goats? I guess he could bring some goats. They can supply three basic needs. Maybe four, if you&#39;re into that sort of thing.

I was referring to this:
    To all those folks who keeps buying junks, supporting these industry and are proud of it, good for you. Look like you are owned, but I will not folk over a penny because its just a waste of &#036;&#036;&#036; IMHO.
    and this:

Why do most borrow money to buy car, homes, etc putting themselves in debt. You pretty much dig yourself a very deep hole here, and there&#39;s no way out is their? you only have yourself to blame because you are the sucker who couldn&#39;t figure them out.
    Sounds like he&#39;d like to live in the mountains in a house built by himself, eating food he grew himself, wearing clothes he made himself, etc. so he doesn&#39;t have to support the industry.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@2 May 2003 - 21:07
    Sounds like he&#39;d like to live in the mountains in a house built by himself, eating food he grew himself, wearing clothes he made himself, etc. so he doesn&#39;t have to support the industry.

I would love that.But has to have Broadband.

DSL or Cable will do.....either one.

*And a Goat.*

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast