Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Utorrent being slower than Azureus

i also use both microtorrent and azureus, but although azureus makes connections faster and starts out faster, i pretty much get the same speeds with both

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    @j0hn and justinius23: exactly speed has nothing to do with the client as far as I can tell the only difference between UTorrent and AZ is one leaves a small footprint and the other...well i'm sure we all know the problem with AZ by now

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    rguinn's Avatar chemist
    whatever. I'm a mac user, and I used utorrent at a friend's house for the first time the other day. utorrent is so much better than anything on the mac D:
    it's incredibly fast (in terms of both interface and upstream/downstream) and responsive, as opposed to azureus which is downright sluggish. but yeah, nothing new there.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I get the same speed as azureus in Utorrent, but with Azureus I had a problem that when I had too many torrents connection it disconnected me from my router and I was disconnected from the internet until I rebooted my computer. Since switching to Utorrent, no problem with disconnection anymore. So in short you will get comparable speed with Utorrent or Azureus, but you need to configure it properly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12