Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Titan Quest

SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Hey has anyone tried Titan Quest? I got it a couple days ago its pretty sweet I can't stop playing . Too bad you can't play online eh? oh well Im thinking of setting up another comp so a friend could play lan with me. What are your guy's thoughts about the game?
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

2. Games   -   #2
    retnerroT
    I love Titan Quest, it's just like diablo 2.

I would play it more, but it constantly crashes, so i have to kill bosses twice.

3. Games   -   #3
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    Just like diablo 2 you say? I sure love Diablo 2...

4. Games   -   #4
    Yep Titan Quest looks like Diablo 2 but with better graphics and more classes!
    I beated the game 4 days ago. Now i'll try the Epic mode!

As for the Crashes download the reloaded release. It will still crash but less frequently. and beating bosses twice means more points since when it crashes everything you've got/baught/points gained all remaine.

5. Games   -   #5
    Ah too bad it crashes for you guys. Mine has never crashed And Ive played alot Apperently its becouse I have a AC97 sound chip and thats why I never crash
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

6. Games   -   #6
    But Any way Im a rouge/Warfare I got a waylayers jerkin its name is in Blue so I guess its really rare any way my guy looks like a ninja with it!
    Last edited by SirGray; 07-06-2006 at 12:27 AM.

7. Games   -   #7
    are you guys sure that this game is not online? or is it not online because you guys downloaded it?

8. Games   -   #8
    This game has both SinglePlayer and multiplayer Suprafreak. Its just because we downloaded the game we can't play online, as simple as that!

9. Games   -   #9
    i see...

10. Games   -   #10
    you can still play lan though with the same cd key for everyone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast