Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Audiobook sites/channels

I'm after some places I can get hold of good quality fantasy/sci fi audiobooks, I did have all of terry pratchett's stuff, but many of the files are choppy jump all over and missing chunks. So It's a case of trying to replace those first. I'm looking for either emule,BT, or ice methods, if anyone can help?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Log onto Soulseek, join FilesharingTalk.com chat room, add thewizeard and nigel123 to your friends list..and browse me...

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t6750...ed+406%2A.html

3. Lounge   -   #3
    mininova.org has a decent number of audiobook torrents

4. Lounge   -   #4
    oink has loads of them, granted you're a member. Or you can always resort to demonoid...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    If you like older sci-fi then you might want to check out some of the Old Time Radio stuff. They have an abundance of cool stories and are not hard to find.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Demonoid.com has a good selection.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I really wish there was a good place to find education al audio books. PM if you know of one! Thanks!
    Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    there are educational torrent trackers, like bitme, that have educational audio
    This space is reserved for future use

9. Lounge   -   #9
    wmrawls's Avatar Member
    iquebed.com
    Has a nice selection of e / audio books. Have to search the site but there are a lot of SCIFI Fantasy shares there.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    demonoid contains agreat collection of books

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast