Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: change uk-t & fsn

bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by pietrek07
    snowprice tell me when i wannted to cheat you ??
    I take it you are admitting you cheated the others by only resonding to snowprinces post.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Dedalus^'s Avatar The Truth is Out BT Rep: +3
    lol. maybe we can have mods as middle men in the future... to lessen the cheating. There is just too much cheating/accusations going around.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    More accusations with no proof.

No-one is going to get banned based on hearsay.

We have a report section where you can post about members that have cheated you.
    It's no good forwarding or quoting PMs because they can be edited. Take a screengrab of your PMs and post them there as proof that you have sent invites and we'll take it from there.

Anyone worried about being banned as a cheater should keep proof of sent PMs. Either take screengrabs and save them in your My Documents folder so you can use them later.

Does this sound fair?

EDIT:
    When you post in the Report section, only Mods, Admins, Management and yourself can view the thread. It's completely safe.
    Last edited by Chewie; 07-04-2006 at 08:23 PM.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12