Thread: Show me some love

pandapop's Avatar +OK 3fds/fog43/dfs5l BT Rep: +1

Heart

nothing to see here
    Last edited by pandapop; 07-08-2006 at 10:55 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Only Power users can get invites, it means that they worked hard & uploaded a lot 2 earn this privilege.
    I think that people here will prefer trading their invites with others that will offer them something in return.
    Just because u don't have anything 2 trade 4, it doesn't mean that trading invites is bad !! It just show that u're a good member & the site is respecting u by allowing u bringing new people.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    well, most of my invites were earned by good stats and and good membership, and only 3 were traded , so if i were you, i`d show some good stats , may be someone will give it to you, or you may become a user of one of the private trackers, while most of them have a forum thread in which users offer invites for good members with good stats.
    good luck

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    pandapop's Avatar +OK 3fds/fog43/dfs5l BT Rep: +1
    still nothing
    Last edited by pandapop; 07-08-2006 at 10:55 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    hugh.jeego's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    i would send you one as i have a good few left, but i dont trust all that "trading is bad for the BT community", then saying "can someone give me an invite". just doesnt make sense to me.

oh, and also, you have not shown ANY proof that you can keep a good ratio. anyone who blindly gives away invites to private sites, IS bad for the community.
    i'm contantly confused

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i can vouch for him. he sent me an invite and asked for nothing in return. Was to a pretty private site, too.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    hugh.jeego's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    why not upload some ratio screenshots? surely you understand that request as you seem to care so much for the bit torrent community.....
    i'm contantly confused

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pandapop
    i have plenty of good invites, however trading them really isnt healthy for the BT community.

thats why most private sites forbid it
    giving out invites in public forums isnt good for the community either. its actually worse than trading invites. at least if u trade an invite u know the other person has built up a ratio to earn those invites.

i have an active thread offering oink invites to users who have been a member here for over 6 months. u meet that requirement. just need a screenshot of ur ratio from a decent site and an invites urs