Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex's birthday..

@ Skweeky, I disagree "in a friendly way" with you saying Second go's in relationships never work, yes they do, my good friend split at christmas time with his GF, but they are now back together, better than ever, I think sometimes having time apart is a good thing.

But caution is advised, you can't live a life hoping it's going to happen, it may not, that's why you should just live and get on with it.
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Tweedy old crow
    What I mean is...

if you split up with someone and it's all been rather nasty, as it seems to be the case with Emmylee, there's always going to be a 'residual' of that.

If you decide, in a friendly way, that being together isn't the best thing to do anymore, you might indeed realise after a while that the person you left is indeed the person you want to spend time with.

However if you split up because you're constantly arguing I don't think that's going to happen unless at least one of the people involved goes through a drastic change. And why would you want to change who you are? It probably means there's someone else out there who's more compatible

3. Lounge   -   #13
    well said Sonja, nice one.

Well if you do want to split, then do the right thing, (((End it)))
    being led on for a lot of years is just taking the piss, and believe me it fecking hurts & causes scaring that some will never get over, if you have been a victim to verbal & physical abuse then trusting a new partner may be very hard indeed.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I never changed. He turned on me.. 'fell in love' with two other girls in the space of a month, and I dunno.. meh.

I wouldn't want to try and get back with him, I'm just a very soft person and I think he should have his birthday present, as it was prepared anyway. But then the nasty things creep into my mind.

It was our intentions to still be friends afterwards, as we were best friends before we got together. But the stuff that's happened over the course of the month has damaged that possibility. A lot. But I still care for him.

I really don't know what to do. I'm a very soft person lol, and I know deep down I want to give it to him. But my brain is messing the deepness up

I'll keep in mind what all of you have suggested.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Bear in mind that he's with a Swedish burd now. FFS, don't mess that up for him.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Erm.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    we are quite alike Emmylee, I am well soft, and some will pick up on that and you will be used.
    Please don't try to get back with him, and after what he has done to you.
    you can try to be friends, but it will be hard, the bastard may start using you again.
    Just be yourself, get with friends and family.

Love to you from Baz

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    manker doesnt know you that well Emmie, so he's not sure whether he should be trying to cheer you up, whether your attention seeking (taking it away from him) or taking the piss.

Dont take what he says seriously or personally.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

9. Lounge   -   #19
    /me hugs Paul

10. Lounge   -   #20
    we should all Hug each other, with Love & peace!

and well said RF

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast