Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHY? Banned from TLeech!!!!!

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Hello peers! Few days ago I posted in the invites section under topic Invites Galore; well, the next thing I knew was that my account at torrentleech was disabled. So, I am only seeking the reason which caused me of being banned. To be honest, I do not know why I was banned. Trading my personal best account at TL have NEVER crossed my mind and I also have never traded any other of my accounts. For those who currently have TL accounts, I request that someone please contact the staff and ask them the reason and if or when can I be reinstated......For the record, I am a devoted member at TL and frankly considered it my favorite torrent community.

P.S. I will reward anyone for their time and troubles credited for me recoving back my TL account with any invite I have........
    Last edited by jafer; 07-06-2006 at 01:47 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    horia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    that doesn't really matter cause it's a big community ( to be a honest TL user with good ratio ) ... I got banned aswell for posting in the trading section that I have TL invites and they are right as long as in the Rules it's written that u aren't allowed to trade invites they can do whatever thay want with u ... when I had my problem they said that they can't give me a secound chance even if I edited my posts and that only by donating to them they will reenable my account ...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    i dont know myself but maybe its against TL rules to post invites on public forums like here for instance

i know of another few sites that have that in there rules, maybe TL dont like it either

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by horia
    that doesn't really matter cause it's a big community ( to be a honest TL user with good ratio ) ... I got banned aswell for posting in the trading section that I have TL invites and they are right as long as in the Rules it's written that u aren't allowed to trade invites they can do whatever thay want with u ... when I had my problem they said that they can't give me a secound chance even if I edited my posts and that only by donating to them they will reenable my account ...
    Sounds like extortion to me.

Tell them they can shove their site up their arse.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    That's my point.......i wasn't offering TL invites or my account; I was just stating that I have a TL account.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jafer
    I have:
    T-Leech, ....

Seeking: ....
    that IS offering invites.
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentleech.org
    Invites are for giving to people you know and trust.Trading Torrentleech invites will get you and any one you invite banned.
    seems fair to me.
    although its never nice being banned, that particular site clearly states that u should only invite ppl u know. and ur username here is the same as on tl, so it wouldnt be hard for them to know its u and ban u.

searching ur username on tl doesnt show that ur banned though. but i dont know if they have that visible like other trackers

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    @jafer:

Quote Originally Posted by TL
    Why can't I connect? Is the site blocking me?

Maybe my address is blacklisted?

If you cant open the site at all, or you receive an Access Ddenied Page, then propably your ip is blocked. Please contact a member of the staff in our irc channel (#tlhelp at irc.torrentleech.org) to help you

perhaps you invited a cheater or someone who had previoulsy been banned? if they disabled accounts for trading here alot more people than you would be kicking up a stink. though it's always best to give as little info as possible ie: refer to it as TL to avoid this.
    good luck mate.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    They banned me also.

I was a power user,didn't trade or invited anyone.

just changed my email www.yahoo.com-gmail.com
    they took the chance.

Now if u pay money u can get in.

maybe after 3months they will banned u again.
    JAI HIND

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    use a different email in future dude!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    i got banned from tleech too for no reason... they just bann people out of nowhere?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast