Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please give me an invite for Oink...

yep, you are right, because of that i`ve added the "i suppose" thing, anyway, my apologies etc if you are right, and make sure to talk to mods at oink before uploading @30M, cause they auto ban for very fast speeds, and you can`t proove them you are right after the ban

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Yeah man I understand you.
    The home-connection in Israel can't bring me to these kind of speed, but my connection at work is very speed, believe me.

Do you mean I should make a limit on my upload?

And can someone please send it to me???
    You are such an unfair.
    Last week I opened a massege there I offered TL invites for free, for anyone who shows good ratio. FOR FREE!!!(I sent 7 invites of TL for people here, for free).

Now that I am asking for an Oink invatation, everyone is trying to check my reliable and I haven't got the invatation yet, though I had shown you my ratio and explained the reasson my ratio is that good.
    Last edited by cartmanidan; 07-13-2006 at 10:45 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    sent.
    don`t limit your upload, just talk to moderators before using the high speed connection.
    read carefully the rules, especially the uploading rules.
    the best way to make a good ratio at oink is to upload your own cd collection, because it not so easy to make a ratio on files that you download.
    rip your CDs using this guide : http://jiggafellz.isa-geek.net, FLAC is a good choice
    don`t upload MP3s you got in other places unless you are sure they are not transcoded
    when you become a PU at oink i`ll give you some more invites to other sites
    Last edited by salavi2; 07-14-2006 at 07:43 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Thanks for the invatation man!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by cartmanidan
    Thanks for the invatation man!!
    No problem man!
    I`ll post updated ratios of all my OiNK`s invitees in my sig, I`ll just say that my lowest ratio on a site I invited to is 0.956
    Last edited by salavi2; 07-19-2006 at 02:37 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Can you give me an oink invite too...I'm not a leecher...for sure!
    And I'm persuaded that I'm one of the persons from Madagascar to know such places....
    You can send me one to:
    [email protected]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123