Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex's birthday..

Ok so it's been a month since I split up with my boyfriend of 2 1/2 years. He's 21 nest week, and I got a really special birthday present for the occasion. I got an ID bracelet, paid for someone to design 'Faith' in Evlish script, and then paid for someone to engrave the word onto the bracelet. This was all done before we'd split up.

Now here's the situation. He's made this breakup so hard, and he's said and done some really hurtful things in the past month, but as it's only been a month I'd still take him back in a heartbeat.. can't be judged for that. And this bracelet came back from the engravers yesterday. I'd forgotten all about it.

So what do you guys think I should do? I can't take it back, as it's been personally engraved, and I really wanted to do something special, for him to have something to keep. Do I still give it to him?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    ebay

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Hello Emmylee, I feel sorry for you, it's not an easy situation to be in.
    Dump the bracelet.

if you need to talk my email address is in my public profile.

All best from Barry
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Hmm but I can't Ebay.. there's another word on it that's his actual name lol.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    1.melt it and make into something for yourself.
    2.Add "faith no more" and send it to the Band.
    3.send it to your parents to enjoy their everlasting .....

whatever you do, do not give it to him. He'll only indulge on your sukulance.

on a weird sidenote, my ex still uses the ring i once gave her, on the same finger as her wedding ring....

6. Lounge   -   #6
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    I saw a similar situation once before.

It involved an electric mandolin.

I can't really say much more in case it identifies the people concerned.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    You could always try approaching his new girlfriend to see if she wants to buy it off you

I should be an agony aunt

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Heh, yeah maybe I should do that.. she lives in Sweden though. Yeah. I know.

I'm thinking of sending it down to his mum and telling her to decide whether he should have it.. I mean he's moving in a different place and hasn't told me where, or when that's gonna happen, so I wouldn't know where to send it anyway.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Tweedy old crow
    Don't give it to him.

Over is over and if he's been nasty to you then it doesn't deserve it anyway.

Besides, take it from me. Second go's in relationships never work, they only cause more grieve.

now get yourself out there, havea couple of voddies and pull a nice wee lad that'll ease off the rebound.

Cheers

10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Don't give it to him

It'll just make him feel awkward and he'll wish that you didn't. Have some consideration for the poor lad.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast