Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does Brittania still rule the waves?

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Only when the Brits sell their rusty, half shinking Subs to us stoopid Canucks .

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Who else would be daft enough to buy a load of metal that had been submerged in salt water for 20+ years, "As Seen", without looking?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Dark Steno's Avatar lol fang tan
    Nationalism destroys empires.
    Yours Sincerely,

Dark Steno @ Maskawaih

| manker FTW too! Awesome and superior being ^_^! |

| Maskawaih.com |My DeviantArt|

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Steno
    Nationalism destroys empires.
    Wow.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Hmm. I got this email from my friend and I think I should share it with you.

Proud to be British?! You won't be! haha

Being British is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer, then traveling home, grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.

And the most British thing of all? Suspicion of anything foreign.

Oh and...... Only in Britain ... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

Only in Britain ... do supermarkets make sick people walk all the way to the back of the shop to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

Only in Britain ... do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries and a DIET coke.

Only in Britain ... do banks leave both doors open and chain the pens to the counters.

Only in Britain ... do we leave cars worth thousands of pounds on the drive and lock our junk and cheap lawn mower in the garage.

Only in Britain ... do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.

Only in Britain ... are there disabled parking places in front of a skating rink.

NOT TO MENTION...

3 Brits die each year testing if a 9v battery works on their tongue.

142 Brits were injured in 1999 by not removing all pins from new shirts.

58 Brits are injured each year by using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers.

31 Brits have died since 1996 by watering their Christmas tree while the fairy lights were plugged in.

19 Brits have died in the last 3 years believing that Christmas decorations were chocolate.

British Hospitals reported 4 broken arms last year after cracker pulling accidents.

101 people since 1999 have had broken parts of plastic toys pulled out of the soles of their feet.

18 Brits had serious burns in 2000 trying on a new jumper with a lit cigarette in their mouth.

A massive 543 Brits were admitted to A&E in the last two years after opening bottles of beer with their teeth.

5 Brits were injured last year in accidents involving out of Control Scalextric cars.

and finally.........

In 2000 eight Brits cracked their skull whilst throwing up into the toilet.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Em, you are aware that Utopia is a theoretical place of perfection and not a foreign country, aren't you
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmylee
    Only in Britain ... do supermarkets make sick people walk all the way to the back of the shop to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

Only in Britain ... do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries and a DIET coke.

Only in Britain ... do we leave cars worth thousands of pounds dollars on the drive and lock our junk and cheap lawn mower in the garage.

Only in Britain ... do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.

Only in Britain ... are there disabled parking places in front of a skating rink.
    Nah that's in America too.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #28
    J00 Lai!

And yeah.. like I said.

America in the '80's.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmylee
    J00 Lai!

And yeah.. like I said.

America in the '80's.
    No, America now.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #30
    You're much worse now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast