Thread: Suggestions for making an "Aliens" sequel?

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    If there was another sequal to aliens, i think we could get signorny weaver for a cheap price since she is getting old, and all the props are already made so i guess that part would cost a mere 20$, many people have a video camera we could borrow so that would be free.
    but then we would need some kind of story...

please suggest story line

Last edited by 100%; 07-09-2006 at 11:15 PM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    i suggest we start where pt 4 ended. weren't they headed for earth? lol, been awhile since i've seen it. anyway, let's just say they were for arguments sake. we'll make what alien vs predator should had been.

they make it to earth, and nasa tracks the ship and sends out scouts to see wtf. ppl die. many ppl die. send in the marines! did i mention this will be one of those 3+ hour films? meanwhile, up in space, the predators are bored. so, they scan they galaxies to see if there's any action of the sort. they find earth and they find out that their good 'ol budz the aliens have invaded and have been steal killing all the humans. fuck that sayz the predators! so, fast forward... predators are pwning shit up killing anything that moves and most of the humans have died (u member that time when bishop got slit in two?) and the ones left alive have half a torso.

now, the predators are reloading, the queen is shittin' out 1000's of eggz and no humans are to be seen. no love story here folks. last hour of the film nothing but "TOTAL CARNAGE"!!! down to the last 5 mins of the film and still no sign of the humans. there's still many battles left, but on the current battlefield not much but smoke and fires. u'll see one of the grandfather predatorz dominating killing mad aliens and then he gets overtook, not killed, just crazy aliens stabbin' his ass and throwing acid on him. the old man is about to die, credits are about to roll (half torso humans) then who should appear to save the grand daddy of the predators... ? ROBOCOP! pwn3d.

nuff said. selling millions. hit me up so we can start.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝

brilliant, ingenious script, the audience will go wild and pull their eyes out.

and ofcourse he kills them all one by one (movie stretched to 10 hrs), except for the last one, which he keeps on a leash as a pet.
    then when he is about to chill with a martini down at the beach,
    he changes into his swimming trunks and discovers...
    one of those egg laying spiders attached to his ass.....
    role credits.

mr. nails rule number one of any great movie is how subtly you end the movie suggesting a sequal.
    Last edited by 100%; 07-10-2006 at 01:09 PM.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I think they really should bring aliens back because to me it seems that horror is in nowadays.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Dude, Chuck Norris has got to be in this movie, someone call his agent!!!!11 He'll love nails' script.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    good2go38756's Avatar Thats Mr. nOOb
    Going with mr. nails on this one love the idea-but they come back during the time John Connor is getting his ass kicked by the T-X or Terminatrix so the John Connor of the future sends back several T-101's to help out the young John and they all get it on-BUT they run out of ammo and have to stop by a retail store in Grand Rapids Michigan and low and behold who is waiting on them but ASH, who tells them to slow down and what they are looking for will be in the sporting goods dept aisle eleven right before the hardware aisle on 12, shop smart, shop S-Mart! They get rude with ash and try to skip out without paying-and ASH jumps in front of all them and says..........................Now listen up, you primitive screwheads. See this? This... is my boomstick! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You *got* that? Then John Connor jumps to the front of the pack and tries to tell Ash he is leading the last human resistance to save earth from the Aliens,Predators and alas T-bitch-Ash jumps in and says...........Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.John ask are all s-mart employees loud-mouthed braggarts? Nope. Just me baby... Just me--then T-Bitch runs in and says I may be bad... but I feel gooood.....Ash jumps in and says Yo, she-bitch! Let's go! T-Bitch says But what of all those sweet words you spoke in private? Oh that's just what we call pillow talk, baby, that's all. Lady, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the store. You found me beautiful once... Honey, you got reeeal ugly! OK then I'll swallow your soul!(by the way at this point you know thw t-bitch has become one possed ass kicker) But you should know Ash The Promised one will come for you-they show a quick shot of Jason popin out of the ground and in the background you hear ash saying You're pissing me off, you ugly son of a bitch! What was that whole book of the dead saying
    Clatto Verata N... Necktie... Nickel... It's an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word!
    ..........and movie ends there somewhat like the messed up ending in Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and you leave PISSED OFF
    Last edited by good2go38756; 08-12-2006 at 03:26 AM.
    ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Hello!
    first: I am spanish spoken, sorry for my english
    I have this idea before "alien vs predator":

The story is before "alien and begins at a space ship that find the ship of the petrified extraterrestrial in the space.

the crew of this ship discoveres the alien but they do not know what are the "alien" (but we know very well)

The alien kills everyone, and the ship of the other species fall to the panet, and the last member of the human crew send a message to "the company" that NEVER we must go to this world... and dies with his ship!

the film ends with the liders of the company listening to the record of this last call...

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    You guys are having fun but don't forget one thing: the true horror comes with suspence, with silence, with claustrophobia...
    Remember the scenes from Alien1: the part where that guy goes after the alien in the ventilation tunels...the part where Sigourney was in the escape pod and she finds the alien "sleeping". That's true horror, it beated the shit out of me

I think Alien vs Pred were a disgrace to the series period. I think the series deserve a decent sequel and there's only 1 or 2 directors who can make it happen.

Be cool
    Last edited by FreeDoom; 08-13-2006 at 12:50 AM.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I think they should continue right where 4 ended. I remember thinking 4 would flat out stink, but then being pleasantly surprised when I actually saw it. Now I'd really be interested in seeing the storyline continued with 5.