Thread: surgeons

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Four surgeons were sitting around discussing who they like to operate on. The first surgeon said, "I like operating on librarians. When you open them up everything is in alphabetical order". The second surgeon said, "I like operating on accountants. When you open them up everything is in numerical order". The third surgeon said, "I like operating on electricians. When you open them up everything is color coded. The fourth surgeon said, "I like operating on lawyers". The other three surgeons looked at each other in disbelief. One of them asked why. The fourth surgeon replied, "Because they are heartless, gutless, spineless, and their ass and head are interchangeable".
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A man graduated from veterinary school then took a course in taxidermy. He now has a sign in his Doctor's office that reads,
    "Veterinarian/Taxidermist - Either way - you get your pet back".
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A man joins a big corporate empire as a trainee. On his very first day of work, he dials the pantry and shouts into the phone - "Get me a coffee, quickly!"
    The voice from the other side responded, "You fool you've dialed the wrong extension! Do you know who you're talking to, Dumbo?"

"No," replied the trainee.

"It's the CEO of the company, you fool!"

The trainee shouts back, "And do YOU know who YOU are talking to, you fool?!"

"No!" replied the CEO indignantly.

"Good!" replied the trainee, and puts down the phone.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There was a man who really took care of his body. He lifted weights and jogged six miles every day. One morning he looked into the mirror, admiring his body, and noticed that he was suntanned all over with the exception of his penis. So he decided to do something about that.
    He went to the beach, undressed completely, and buried himself in the sand, except for his penis, which he left sticking out of the sand.

A bit later, two little old ladies came strolling along the beach, one using a cane to help her get along. Upon seeing the thing sticking out of the sand, the lady with the cane began to move the penis around with her cane.

Remarking to the other little old lady, she said, "There really is no justice in the world."

The other little old lady asked, "What do you mean by that?"

The first little old lady replied, "Look at that.

When I was 20, I was curious about it.
    When I was 30, I enjoyed it.
    When I was 40, I asked for it.
    When I was 50, I paid for it.
    When I was 60, I prayed for it.
    When I was 70, I forgot about it.
    Now that I'm 80, the damned things are growing wild, and I'm too old to squat!"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    AsuYank213727's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Haha. There are SO many lawyer jokes

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Quote Originally Posted by baccyman
    A man graduated from veterinary school then took a course in taxidermy. He now has a sign in his Doctor's office that reads,
    "Veterinarian/Taxidermist - Either way - you get your pet back".
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]