Thread: Raven Shield

When I install the there are these error’s a cd 1:

CRC error: The file F:\Spil\Red Entertainment\RavenShield\textures\CityStreet.utx dosen’t match the file in setup’s .cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.

CRC error: The file F:\Spil\Red Entertainment\RavenShield\textures\CityStreet_shader.utx dosen’t match the file in setup’s .cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.

CRC error: The file F:\Spil\Red Entertainment\RavenShield\textures\Color.utx dosen’t match the file in setup’s .cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.

CRC error: The file F:\Spil\Red Entertainment\RavenShield\textures\Common_TSM.utx dosen’t match the file in setup’s .cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.

CRC error: The file F:\Spil\Red Entertainment\RavenShield\textures\Garage_TSM.utx dosen’t match the file in setup’s .cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.

When I have installed the game and try to start it, it says this:

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1801 MHz with 511MB RAM
    Video: NVIDIA GeForce2 GTS/GeForce2 Pro (3082)

ReadFile beyond EOF 0+4/0

History: ULinkerLoad::Serialize <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Core.Class R6Engine.R6InteractiveObject R6Engine) <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Can I do something?, or do I need to download cd 1 again?

If I do need to download cd 1 again, then please post a hash for a cd 1 that works(My cd 2 is the bin and cue "version")

2. Games   -   #2
    if you have an iso of the game you can try and repair or rebuild the damaged files with winiso, but most likely, you&#39;ll have to redownload the cd
    sorry