Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do i install Iso PC Games??

ive downloaded a few pc games and they are iso files. im new to this so how do you install the game to play??

someone please help me thank you

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    You can use daemontools.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    fester32's Avatar Big daft buggar
    As altwo mentioned you can use daemon tools which you can download (free) here:
    http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/download.php
    This will allow you to set up a virtual drive and mount the image onto it.
    This basically means it tricks the pc into thinking it has a new drive with the game cd/dvd loaded.
    Or you can just use burning software such as alcohol120% or nero etc, select the 'burn image file' option and burn it to a cd or dvd as required.
    I always use daemon personally as you don't waste any discs, you dont need to have the disc in the drive to play and it also supports some emulation software such as securerom.
    By the way, most pc game downloads should come with a .nfo release file. This will include installation instructions.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Daemon Tools and UltraIso can help you out here. Ultraiso will allow you to directly open the iso to see whats in it. There may be an extras folder or a fix folder with a nocd fixed exe inside so you don't have to have the original play disk to play the game (replace the original game run exe with the fixed one but save a copy of the original to replace if you update with a patch to a newer bug fixed version and get a new fixed exe for that version). I like to burn my games to disk (even though I have Daemon Tools installed), if something should happen and you can't access your hard drive at least you have copies of the games you downloaded, if you end up formating your drive. To burn to disk right click the iso and select "open with" Nero and nero will open the proper setup for an iso, you can do the same thing with the cue file of a bin/cue combination game file.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    i downloaded Daemon Tools and everything works perfectly, however i downloaded a game with 3 iso CD's and it installed properly but it wouldn't let me play the game, it kept saying insert game cd into the CD-ROM can you help me with this too please??

thank you

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    You need a NoCd crack.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Look for the fixed exe file for the version of the game you have at megagames.com or gameburnworld.com or gamecopyworld.com each of course starts with a www.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzie22 View Post
    ive downloaded a few pc games and they are iso files. im new to this so how do you install the game to play??

someone please help me thank you
    I suggest you to use magiciso to extract games iso image or mount iso image as virtual CD/DVD. It works fine.
    http://www.magiciso.com/

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzie22 View Post
    i downloaded Daemon Tools and everything works perfectly, however i downloaded a game with 3 iso CD's and it installed properly but it wouldn't let me play the game, it kept saying insert game cd into the CD-ROM can you help me with this too please??

thank you
    Read the .NFO file that came with the download.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    gamecopyworld.com has all your needs krayzie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast