Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTF TL banned my PC.. what the hell!?

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    ive done nothing wrong.. have uploaded quite a few GB's, didnt leech too much, nothing wrong.. i'll try and contact them via IRC...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    damn their IRC wont load either.. not no IE and not on FF.. what do i do now? can someone talk to them for me..?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Plz, I don't want 2 start this argument again....
    Some sites banned & r banning ip's from Israel.
    Some of the Israeliz have a slow upload, but the banning reason is that a lot of fucking children from Israel r using some softwares 2 cheat their ratio.
    I'm a proud Israeli, I'm a member at a lot of private sites & i'm not banned & I have a good upload rate & good ratio.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    if you are israeli, how come you have not been banned yet? i do not use cheat programs, i condemn that type of stuff.

yes, i do also have slow upload - about 30 kb/s.. and yet i still managed to maintain a good, and even excellent ratio, and still do on OiNK... so i dont understand why they dont just ban the single people that cheat...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    NiKRuLeZ's Avatar µTorrent BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    If you are getting the 403: Congratulations Banned message then delete cookies from either Internet explorer or firefox, and then you should be able to access Torrentleech

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    <--LwA-->'s Avatar The BiTKiNg BT Rep: +1
    if you i can talk with them..... i had this problem in the past..... just tell me the username and i will see what i can do......

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    user: tralalala

apparently, they said the reason was, that i got my invite off an invite trader...

so now what!? can someone speak to them for me?

thanks

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    <--LwA-->'s Avatar The BiTKiNg BT Rep: +1
    im on it.....

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    DHT must be disabled in your client, DHT can cause your stats to be recorded incorrectly and could be seen as cheating also disable PEX (peer exchange) Anyone using this will be banned for cheating the system. Check your snatchlist regularly to ensure stats are being recorded correctly, allow 30mins for the tracker to update your stats.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    I had a ratio of about 6.5... no idea what the hell happened.. went to log in last week, and it gave a white page saying "Congratulations, you are banned!".. now I cant access the site at all.. not even the chat through a web-proxy..

WTF???
    From the FAQ:

Why can't I connect? Is the site blocking me?

Maybe my address is blacklisted?

If you cant open the site at all, or you receive an Access Ddenied Page, then propably your ip is blocked. Please contact a member of the staff in our irc channel (#tlhelp at irc.torrentleech.org) to help you

Your ISP blocks the site's address

(In first place, it's unlikely your ISP is doing so. DNS name resolution and/or network problems are the usual culprits.)
    There's nothing we can do. You should contact your ISP (or get a new one). Note that you can still visit the site via a proxy, follow the instructions in the relevant section. In this case it doesn't matter if the proxy is anonymous or not, or which port it listens to.

Notice that you will always be listed as an "unconnectable" client because the tracker will be unable to check that you're capable of accepting incoming connections.

yo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast