Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTF TL banned my PC.. what the hell!?

BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    me too was a power user in Tl & i gave many invitation to other people with trade or without ...& suddenly i got this message .(ur ip is banned) why i dunt know ..& asked two or three of people i invited them they said they also banned ..why ..i still dunt know ...maybe a fucking crazy boy uses a cheating software

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by NiKRuLeZ View Post
    Why do they ban Korea and Israel IP ranges thats a bit harsh on excluding them out of these trackers
    Because after banning 100's if not 1000's of users ips due to cheating and breaking of the rules.
    Sometimes site staff feel it ain't worth the head ache they face every day, so I say don't blame the site owners blame your fellow members who feel its ok to cheat the tracker and his fellow country men out of a good site.
    Last edited by DKre8ive1; 01-25-2007 at 08:18 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NiKRuLeZ View Post
    Why do they ban Korea and Israel IP ranges thats a bit harsh on excluding them out of these trackers
    Because after banning 100's if not 1000's of users ips due to cheating and breaking of the rules.
    Sometimes site staff feel it ain't worth the head ache they face every day, so I say don't blame the site owners blame your fellow members who feel its ok to cheat the tracker and his fellow country men out of a good site.
    Exactly...
    When a group of people get banned for breaking at least 1 of the sites rules they somehow try to give the site a bad name. When in reality the site is only trying to enforce their own rules which are ussually in place for a reason. Nobody points their fingers to the morons who intentionally broke the rules, its only the site or the sites staff they get slammed around by people.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123