Thread: My TorrentLeech (x2?) for Your TorrentBytes

rrrank BT Rep: +3
    That's right, I'll trade up to two TorrentLeech invites for a TorrentBytes account, depending on how good the ratio is. One invite for any ratio and 2 invites for above 1.05 ratio and a few gigs uploaded at least.

Also, I am offering a steam account account with ALL non-source games but it's VAC Banned, for a TorrentBytes account.
    Last edited by extremepilot; 07-12-2006 at 06:16 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    warfab's Avatar TorrntSiteListUpdter
    @extremepilot: I'm a member of both and IMHO, you don't need a TB account... All you need is TL

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    rrrank BT Rep: +3
    Yeah, that's true, but TB was the first I ever used. Unfortunately my account got deleted after not visiting the website for a long time (vacation). I like it. The users are dedicated and so is the staff, the design is very simple yet it's attractive, and as far as I know, releases "arrive" pretty fast. It's just quality, at least for me. Would do a lot to get my hands on one, especially from someone I can trust. I don't know warfab, if you would be so kind to see what you can do for me, I'd really like to offer you some things you mind find useful in exchange for TorrentBytes. You seem very trustworthy!
    Last edited by extremepilot; 07-12-2006 at 06:07 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    warfab's Avatar TorrntSiteListUpdter
    Quote Originally Posted by extremepilot
    ... releases "arrive" pretty fast....
    Sadly this isn't true anymore. I were to rate how the 3 most used trackers are in terms of pretimes, it would be:
    TL > RevolutionTT > TB

But it's true that their staff are first rate and the forums engaging.

Hope you have good luck in getting back into TB