Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fearless - Jet Li (2006)

This is one of Jet Li's best movies.... my fav is and will always be Fist of Legend but this one has some really good fights in it ..

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    yes there is another thread discussing it https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t1134...282006%29.html

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    You must see this movie! After Bruce Lee, Jet Li is my favourite martial artist and he still kicks ass who could say that with 43+ years old he would still be that fast

Awesome movie, great story, don't miss it

...my fav is and will always be Fist of Legend...
    ya i second that

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    good2go38756's Avatar Thats Mr. nOOb
    Yeah "fearless" was great-I think Jet Li said that he would not be doing any more Martial Arts epics. Along the same lines as Once Upon a Time in China, Hero,The Legend of Fong Sai-Yuk, etc..........the period dramas.And its not a bad way to stop making period dramas when your last two period drama/films are "hero" and "fearless" both GREAT epics...............But i guess my fav. will always be "fist of legend"

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    If you do like the period drama's you might want to try some of these:The Promise,Shadowless Sword(This is a GREAT movie),Azumi 1&2,Shinobi(the best ninja movie you will ever see)The Duelist, Seven Swords(the best movie Tsui Hark has put out since "The Legend of Zu"), Ashura, Sengoku Jietai 1549(very cool remake of Sonny Chiba's "G.I. Samurai "),Warriors of Heaven and Earth............There is a bunch of them out there-enjoy-

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by good2go38756
    The Duelist...
    i've seen all that u've listed besides this one. i can not find it. looked @ stores, video rentals and tried to find a dl. i need this one. gotta torrent? pm!

and yes, i concur with most of u. fist of legend is my jet li movie of choice as well.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    http://fst.omnilounge.co.uk/details.php?id=4962 "The Duelist"- And if your looking to buy always go e-bay, just watch and make sure your getting the real thing not a b-leg-there have been some great movies coming out of korea-The Duelist,The Showdown,Blood Rain not a wu-xia film but still a great film,Fighter in the Wind(A MUST SEE),The Legend of Gingko,Arahan,R-Point not wuxia but cool zombie/war movie its like a mix of "deathwatch" and "The Bunker" also try "death Trance" its like "versus", i think these two are from japan not korea but they are both great movies,Musa,Legend of the Evil Lake,Sword in the Moon,Bichunmoo-well hope this helps you get "The Duelist" it is a visually stunning movie with colors and the fight choreography was Amazing.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by good2go38756
    invite me or something. not accepting members atm.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    they dont give invites-iive never gotten one try this linkhttp://www.torrentportal.com/details/327467/Duelist.2005.DVDrip.CaYEnnE.RmvBusterSDuelist.2005.DVDrip.CaYEnnE.RmvBusterS.html

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Well mr. nails did it work for you if not i can try something else also just picked up some movies on yesasia.com and they had "the duelist box/collector's set"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast