Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Filelist account to trade plus other invites

Right i have a filelist account to trade also invites for torrent damage and x264 plus super torrents does anyone have a good trade let me no asap

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Kirkedir's Avatar Eagle Hunter BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    This is wrong section.
    You had to open this tread on following section.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f90-B...20Section.html

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ChairmanOfTheBoard BT Rep: +1
    dirtbag scammer ... do not deal with this guy

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I trust artifact atm, if he says creedy is a scammer - it`s true atm
    Last edited by salavi2; 07-13-2006 at 07:16 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    citizenblue's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS
    I was gonna warn you all about "creedy" but wasn't sure if i had enough to go on.
    He wanted my TL acc for his FL acc and refused to send his acc info first or provide a screenshot of his acc at FL.

This guy is a total pussy and is not to be trusted

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    pcphil(movie maniac) BT Rep: +5
    Can someone post a screenshot of there message with creedy showing a little proof that he is a scammer. I really appreciate it, as I was about to do trade with him but he wanted me to send invite first nomatter what and it seems like a scam.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ChairmanOfTheBoard BT Rep: +1
    what proof do u want, he claimed he was willing to trade his FL account for a few invites. (yeah i thought it was a bit sketchy to begin with but i have some invites to spare) so i sent him invite with understanding he would get more after sending account details. Never sent details of account, wont respond to PM's.. and he has been enjoying my invites for almost a full day now... whatever this guy is a loser, he doesnt deserve to be part of any community... DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    artifact, report him, include screenshots of pms, and he will be banned

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    citizenblue's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS
    I've been having trouble using the printscreen button on my keyboard, ill hit it and try to paste the screenshot in paint and nothing ever appears.
    Never had this problem before, all thats changed is a windows re-install.
    Anyhow, there is no way this guy is legit.
    He knows I am not new here and that i have never ripped anyone off, but he still refused to send info first, even though at the time he had 7 posts. Why would I send info first to a guy w/ 7 posts? I don't know who the hell he is.
    Whole thing was rather fishy.
    Trade with him if you desire, but make sure and at least get him to send you a screenshot of the site he claims he will give to you.
    Its not 100% but its a start

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    pcphil(movie maniac) BT Rep: +5
    Ok seriously I believe in artifact as Creedy did the same thing to me at almost the exact same time. I was thinking to trade 2 invites for his FL account, then on one of the site I used his email address he give me but it bounce out saying invalid email (this happened yesterday July 12). God was on my side, I was lucky his email address wasn't supported on that site. Why would he be accepting trade from 2 people at the same time when he only have one FL account. Also he have accepted the invites from artifact first why should he accept my trade.

I really think he is trying to scam someone thru the FL account.
    Last edited by pcphil; 07-13-2006 at 08:37 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast