Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hizbollah rockets near my home..

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala
    @manker: I do agree with you, I don't think killing civilians is the right way, I think we should kick the militants' asses...

The problem is, how to get to them? Diplomacy isn't helping much, and apparently using force is not helping too much either.. In that case, what do we do? Wait and take in more and more rockets, praying one doesn't slash through my house and injure me, waiting for the hopeless UN to do something? Or, on the other hand, at least try to kill some of these arseholes instead?

It's not an easy question, but there is no choice.. anyone would retalliate.
    Heartening, then, that you have the wherewithal to respond, Rafi-

Do as we say, now, and stay safe.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    manker's Avatar effendi
    @manker: I do agree with you, I don't think killing civilians is the right way, I think we should kick the militants' asses...

The problem is, how to get to them? Diplomacy isn't helping much, and apparently using force is not helping too much either.. In that case, what do we do? Wait and take in more and more rockets, praying one doesn't slash through my house and injure me, waiting for the hopeless UN to do something? Or, on the other hand, at least try to kill some of these arseholes instead?

It's not an easy question, but there is no choice.. anyone would retalliate.
    I know you don't think killing civillians is the right way but what good is killing the activists? You kill one and twenty other crazed militants are waiting to step into his shoes but are now pissed off that you killed their mate. You also have the problem of having to kill many civillians to get to the target ... .

Revenge attacks will cause more problems and solve none.

Of course you have to defend yourself, but there are ways and means of doing this, sometimes an apparent weakness, such ceding ground, can be much more effective than all the weapons in the world. Like Gaza for instance, not that it seems to have done you much good.

Like I said, diplomacy must seem like an exercise in futility but abandoning it will ensure that peace is an impossibility.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by esheler
    i think that the u guys are missing the point. there are 2 Hzbulaa MPs in the gov so how come u think the gov has no connection to what happens?
    Sein Fein has 5 MP's in the British Parliament, are you trying to say the British Government controled or had any idea about where the IRA would strike?

If so, how does that gel with the other 13 MP's from Northern Ireland that are not Sein Fein?

You, deliberatly or otherwise, misconstrue representation in a Parliament as being part of a Government... it isn't.

Upto half of the MP's are usually the "Opposition" to the Government.

Even if not in opposition, that does not mean that the MP is part ofthe Government. My local MP is "Labour" and its a Labour Government... he isnt part of that Government however, in fact he often votes against them.
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 07-15-2006 at 03:41 PM.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Good Luck & Good Night Israel
    the solution of all this cause is to relocate Israel to US(give up one of your state) or Africa

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    fuck off. i wanna see your face when a rocket hits your house.

asshole.
    Too bad I can't see your face...but wait, aim is improving and camera phones are ubiquitous.

You fuck off.

I'm not going to have sympathy for you simply 'cause you infrequent the forum. You and Bawa are on opposite ends of the spectrum and you both have shit thinking. Your civilian home gets bombed so now it's okay to bomb their's.

An endless bull cycle.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 07-15-2006 at 04:57 PM.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    its so sad that its beginning to make me laugh.

can you actually imagine your home getting bombed? eh? think about it for just a minute.. 1 measly minute. imagine what would happen. you would be terrified, no idea what to do.. thats what happened to me and many others today, yesterday, 2, and 3 days ago.

i find it hard to believe you think they should "aim better". what if they actually hit my house and i died? then what? eh? you are no more than a peice of shit you are. honestly. i feel bad for all ends involved, but i cannot tollerate someone who has no clue and thinks he knows best.

so you can fuck the hell outta here.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!

can you actually imagine your home getting bombed? eh? think about it for just a minute.. 1 measly minute. imagine what would happen. you would be terrified, no idea what to do.. thats what happened to me and many others today, yesterday, 2, and 3 days ago.

i find it hard to believe you think they should "aim better". what if they actually hit my house and i died? then what? eh? you are no more than a peice of shit you are. honestly. i feel bad for all ends involved, but i cannot tollerate someone who has no clue and thinks he knows best.

Yeah I can imagine my house being blown up since I had the bomb squad there where I used to live.

Your remark in the beginning makes me say, "Oh ok, tralalalalalala can just fuck the hell outta here."

I have been shot at and just grazed by a bullet but I never thought I should wipe out the people's families that shot at me.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Music Fascist BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by MediaSlayer
    u wanna hear a joke? u need a SPEELCHEIK cuz ya weurds cumin ouwt awl rong!
    use your brain... hes not saying that its a joke, hes quoting a saying which has a deeper meaning...

what he means is that if you cant come to terms with revenge as a result of your actions you shouldnt act in the first place

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™

Yeah I can imagine my house being blown up since I had the bomb squad there where I used to live.

Your remark in the beginning makes me say, "Oh ok, tralalalalalala can just fuck the hell outta here."

I have been shot at and just grazed by a bullet but I never thought I should wipe out the people's families that shot at me.
    Ths thread has really regressed.

It's a good aeon and-a-half from where it started...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf

Tongue

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakydave
    Quote Originally Posted by MediaSlayer
    u wanna hear a joke? u need a SPEELCHEIK cuz ya weurds cumin ouwt awl rong!
    use your brain... hes not saying that its a joke, hes quoting a saying which has a deeper meaning...

what he means is that if you cant come to terms with revenge as a result of your actions you shouldnt act in the first place
    ...and the beautiful irony here, is that your "explaining" to me what he meant was much funnier to me than my joke, or his "joke", put together! : )

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast