Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild-Bytes

Did you by any chance upload any exclusive torrents from WB to other sites?There was a mass pm about this issue any one doing this will be bannned.Some people using some thing called <Removed.> are getting banned really quick at WB hope that you are not experimenting wit this software.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Nope. Pretty much all I do is dl something I like and seed for usually at least a couple months. I haven't uploaded anything anywhere since last year.

And I've never used any other software. Just the utorrent since az was banned. I have no problem keeping a good ratio. Even if I knew how to cheat I wouldn't.

I know it sounds like I'm some shady person who did something like cheating and got banned, but I swear I wouldn't even know how to. The first time I even heard of any software name is in this thread (maybe you should remove the name of it?). If I did something, it was unknowingly. I would just like to at least be told a reason. I've never been kicked out or banned from anything before in my life. After the weekend I'll find someone to tell me how to use the irc thing. Then I'll ask what happend.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    There is a forum within TPG specifically for Wild Bytes.

You have to go here to register:

http://thepeergroup.net

You should get an answer from an admin if you post there.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    <--LwA-->'s Avatar The BiTKiNg BT Rep: +1
    here is the reason:

sorry i helped as i could.......

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Thanks so much <--LwA-->! That was very gracious of you to find out why for me (I'm a girl by the way, lol). Well I don't know why it would show I'm still using az since I haven't been since june.

I don't know how to do a screenshot like you did so I took a picture of my computer screen. http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10026389rw.jpg Clearly it shows I've been seeding these since June on utorrent. I even closed off all my old ones on azureus just in case. Like I said I don't know a lot about this stuff so maybe there was something else I was supposed to do. Oh well, what else can I do.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    you know what? i think you got fucked up and because you look like a cute girl......

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    if they don't put my account back themselves for something I didn't even do, then I don't want to go back. I had a pretty good ratio and it was growing, so I'll have to start over anyway even if I join somewhere else.

I understand that they're trying to get away from cheaters, but there must be a better way than banning people who are good members and follow the rules.

By the way, how in the heck do you know what I look like?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    i dont know im guessing....... what i meant its not how you look i meant that you seems nice.....
    anyway they dont enabled accounts so there is nothing i can do more.....
    sorry
    /\

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Thanks LwA, I appreciate you trying to help.

I guess it's really no big deal. I've just never been banned from anything in my life. I feel like it's a personal insult, but it's the internet so I'll get over it. I was going to email them and somehow proove I didn't use az, but I already joined a new site and started to get a good ratio going, so I'll leave it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    WB is paranoid, i'm telling you. I got an invite from a member on some board, and he said if I cheat, he will ban me for life and have my username posted everywhere. Errr... I didn't even know how to cheat 8-|

Anyway, I just hate them. And yea, I'm a member anyway. But what do they have that other sites dont? You should join TorrentLeech, at least it's nicer there, and there are lots of invites around.

Good luck.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast