Thread: 24 7 Downloads Com (www.247downloads.com)

Mr Phi
    Has anyone used this. I paid for my account, i was suppose to receive my account info 15 minutes later, 5 days on i still have nothing, despite 3 emails to them as well. I am concerned that they are a rip off, and harvest your credit card number. I have checked with my credit card company and there is a payment in progress with them.
    Even if they are genuine, their customer service sucks so i would advise people to stay well clear of them.
    I would be interested if anyone else uses them and what their experiences have been

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Well, you probibly don't want to hear this, but I'm going to say it anyway.

You've been ripped off.

You should never pay for filesharing apps, simply because they are all free. All those files they are talking about are availible to you, for free. This is one of the thousands of scam websites online. Call your credit card company and see if they'll do anything to remove those charges. Then look around this place, you'll find everything you need to download anything you want.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    |F1|'s Avatar Forum Star
    Their program is probably just a modified leecher program, since it says "No uploads-No legal issues", which is not true. Other people have gotten scammed by them too, almost exactly like you, by never getting an email but charging you. http://www.reviewcentre.com/review164686.html is other people's reports of them scamming.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    |F1|'s Avatar Forum Star
    A great example of why not to pay for filesharing is mymusicinc.com. When you want to login, it sends you to this site:http://www.mymusicnow.cc/eng/index.php?co=mmi. You see, you pay for a "subscription", which gives you a password and username. But, the login page accepts any login. Try it. After you login, you go to this page: http://www.mymusicnow.cc/eng/home.php. You can look around, see all the bs. The "get started page" is funny, cause the great client that downloads really fast, is merely limewire. (http://www.mymusicnow.cc/eng/getstarted.php ). I recommend not downloading anything off of that site, as everything is probably full of adware and spyware.
    Last edited by |F1|; 07-28-2005 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Cause I felt like it

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    wow, sorry to hear that man. Call your credit card company right away.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    that sucks ass, you got robed
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I'm glad to have found this thread. I have been trying to get a refund on my money since about an hour after I had purchased this piece of crap software but my credit card company denied me every time! I just sent them another email with a link to this thread. Come to find out today, the website NO LONGER EXSISTS!

I just tried to reinstall the software (I know) as I was having a problem with my computer and installing other programs. I keep getting an error message: File Finder Full. . . .enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package "247DownloadsFileFinderFUll.msi" in the box below. It appears that I NEED this file in order to install some programs but I had no problems prior to installing 24/7. It must have written over another file.

Does anyone know how to remedy this situation? Any help would be much appreciated!

You can email me at [email protected]