Thread: Dvd Burning help

SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Ok so I have downloaded a bunch of Fullmetal Alchemiest episodes, And I wanted to put them onto dvd's, But I guess there's something messed up with my Nero Becouse I look around for the option to make a dvd movie/video So I can add them in and then make my menu, But its not there! I can clearly see Make a cd movie/video. I have at the top selected dvd/cd and also switched to just Dvd but no luck I cant find it wich is weird becouse I have done it before! does any one know what might be going on?
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    i don't use nero for ur purpose, but i do believe u will need another program to do what u want. for dvd/tv watching purposes i use dvd santa, but that's me...
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    k Ill try that thanks
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I have full metal on dvd in two forms, as they came (230mb) I got 6 or 7 episodes per dvd encoding at 4200kbs with TMPGEnc into m2v and wav then converting the wav to ac3 (to save space) with ffmpeg and finally putting it all together with TMPGEnc Dvd Author into vob files which I then sized by running them thru DvdShrink. Since there were 52 episodes though, I then tried using 2000kbs in TMPGEnc in the same fashion and was able to get 12 to 13 episodes per dvd and they played well on my settop player. DvdSanta may be easier but TMPGEnc is a quality tool. It took a lot of time and effort but once each was in ISO form I had a master for making copies for others as well as a backup for myself.
    As for the Nero burning, with my method you end up with an Iso and Nero will not refuse that. But I rarely used Nero any way since I found if I install Dvd Decrypter before installing Dvd Shrink, Shrink recognizes its there and gives you the option to use Decrypter to burn the iso after Shrink creates it.
    Last edited by Appzalien; 07-16-2006 at 09:36 PM.