Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ScT has started giving out invites

Powder User BT Rep: +2
    TD is in my top 5 favorites, demonoid not even close !

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hn
    im still yet to see a single person get a sct invite/account on these forums, after about 200 threads asking for 1. not to mention all the posts in each thread. personally, if i was a member there, and got a few rare invites, i wouldnt give them out/trade them on here (unless it was an established member who i've seen post alot and know can trust). i'd use a private tracker for that/give them to friends/not use them.

keep trying though prove me wrong!
    I got my ScT invite here a few months back. The invite I traded for it went unused by the person that gave me the ScT invite too.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    link.king's Avatar King of Links
    But ScT is just over hyped...huh...you can easily find what's up there at nearly all other pvt. trackers!
    ScT anyone....

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by link.king
    But ScT is just over hyped...huh...you can easily find what's up there at nearly all other pvt. trackers!
    True but how long will it take to get there? I'v seen sites like TB taking days to get releases that SCT has.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    plus, i max out my speed (1MB/sec) every time I download something at ScT, everywhere else I get around 100-200 kB/sec. Pre-times, speeds, and overall quantity of torrents puts ScT head and shoulders above the rest. Plus, they have a great community.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    ScT is the best tracker online, fact!

Anyone that says otherwise just isnt a member.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    gold24's Avatar israel forever BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i would love an invite please my email is [email protected]

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Dedalus^'s Avatar The Truth is Out BT Rep: +3
    For most users, any torrent site will max out their connection...

lol ScT is the only site that i found i was actually lowering the Swarm Avg Speed, while maxed out :p.
    I think ScT is a great tracker, but... its hard for ppl to maintain a good ratio there.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by dracophi

lol ScT is the only site that i found i was actually lowering the Swarm Avg Speed, while maxed out :p.
    I think ScT is a great tracker, but... its hard for ppl to maintain a good ratio there.
    why, isn`t partly seeding allowed there ?
    IMO, if you DL some movie at 0-day site (say dvdrip-xvid) , and seed it nonstop, you`ll make a ratio of at least 2 on it.
    anyway, ny strategy on ratio sites is first to make a ratio more than 1 , and then I DL what I want (i.e. all the gigabytes that exeeds my 1 ratio are mine)

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Zafer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by dracophi

It is not so hard.

If you download what u want on freeleech days than it is so easy to keep a good ratio.

This week may be again freeleech time. I just received a pm yesterday and they have a surprise for us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast