Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded Soundtrack

porkshit
    yup u can get a prog called album extractor, then u download an mp3 files thats like 60-80 megs or so and usin album extractor extrack all the tracks into sepaate files. or sometimes u can find like zipped albums

2. Music   -   #12
    i know you can't see my avatar. i have problems getting a host for it. for my images i use vinyamar galleries and k-lite.tk boards don't support it. so i used some other website hosting site. I forgot which one it accually was and i'm just to lazy to go look for another one. And my computer must just be screwed up because for some reason i have been to www.simplemp3s.com about 15 times today. Thought I dont recall one popup accually popping up on my computer and i have no gator software on my computer either. I dont know what difference my computer is from yours but i dont know why your getting ads or have you accually been there lately. Let me just double check the site..................... make that 16 times i've been to that site today and no popups. Not only that it's the first website i've been to except for latest-albums.com (which also has no popups) that thier mp3's accually work and you can accually download from them. Some of the links are broken, but the newest albums that come out arent. The only problem i have is they reach thier bandwith limit too fast. They place ads on thier websites and when you click on an ad a popup will popup, but they do not install any spyware on your computer that gives them any information about you. What it does is simply give you a cookie which tells you which ads to show you next time you visit the site.

3. Music   -   #13
    i know you can get full albums on kazaa. But you search for the matrix reloaded soundtrack on kazaa and look for your albumwrap and you post a picture here to prove to me that it's there. I'll bet you money you won't find one and if you do it's going to take a long time to find. But i'll be sure not to post anymore albums I find to make jibbler happy .

4. Music   -   #14
    porkshit
    i never siad there would be an albumwrap for the matrix reloaded ost, and i msure ther probably isnt i was talking to Eversman telling him that you can get full albums. and for your avatar dmorgan89 try This Site

5. Music   -   #15
    ahh i see. thanks for the image hosting site!!!

6. Music   -   #16
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by dmorgan89@3 May 2003 - 22:52
    ahh i see. thanks for the image hosting site!!!
    Glad to see your avatar is working now.

Didn't mean to offend, but when I went to that site, tons of windows opened. Maybe you have different security settings which are blocking the popups or ads? Don't know, but well over 9 windows opened in less than a minute. I just went to the homepage, and watched them open, one every 10 seconds or so.
    Proud member of MDS

7. Music   -   #17
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I always hated those sites. I wish people would just download the files, and post hashes instead. B)
    Proud member of MDS

8. Music   -   #18
    Poster
    just join soulseek, downloaded the complete CD in 20 minutes or so

9. Music   -   #19
    porkshit
    no problem! i see your avatar now good job

10. Music   -   #20
    porkshit
    Originally posted by marine_aart@4 May 2003 - 05:05
    just join soulseek, downloaded the complete CD in 20 minutes or so
    lol thats if u have good speed, for me to get a 128 KBps cd itll take some hours

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast