Thread: Friendship.

Friendship appreciation- F-faithful, R-responsible, I-intellegent, E-exquasite, N-native, D-dutyful, S- social, H-honest, I-intimate, P-placid.Friendship is collection of hearts and minds, it never fades and never ends, it always remind us the truth- "Life without friend is imperfect and incomplete." Friendship is Haven and Haven is friendship. In friendship there is only one thing that is everything. Nothing is impossible in friendship. Friendship is a ship and friends are the passenger of this ship. Then the ship starts its journey with its passengers. Once a time may be some passenger will left the ship. Then again some new passenger will enter the ship. And it is happened continuously. I mean you may leave your friend and also your sweet friendship, but friendship never left you alone, it is always with you. Friend- an intimate acquaintance and friendship- an intimacy from mutual extreme. I love all of my friends and respect their sweet friendship. This is why I have a lot of email, chatting, mobile, pen and real life friends. Oh, understanding is very important in friendship. It knows no bound, no time, it only knows peace. I have a lot of experiences with all of my friends. Friendship is nothing but a name, do you agree? If you include any suggestion regarding this article you are welcome.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by rahat230182
    If you include any suggestion regarding this article you are welcome.
    Yeah.
    Tone down the font.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008