Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Board Members Leaving This Board

internet.news
    Please, RapFan and all the others, whatever the admins are doing here - we all should stay together.

When I come on this board, Paul and VB were the admins and I really have
    been in a good contact with them while getting the experience of this board as
    a nice place with nice and opened people.

If we - the hardliners - are leaving the k-lite board, it will gonna die sooner or later.

And finally - sorry, but this is how I feel at this moment - the RIAA will win this
    war and the Admins helped the board death...

Let me say you that - i will stay share my thoughts - you know where you can reach me on ICQ for most times

And no one neither the RIAA or any else Fuckin' organization or person can stop
    me sharing my thoughts openly - sorry for being so harsh... Maybe I am a little too srong, yeah I am probably, but just my thoughts.

So, please stay here and come from time to time back, or write me an ICQ.
    As I am on dialup it might happen I won't be online for a longer time, but when
    I am online I do not want this please or the ppl being disappeared from here

Sweet dreams,

David.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    rapfan is not an old member

he can piss off if he likes noone cares

3. Lounge   -   #3
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    The reason that the older members that I know are leaving or only dropping by occasionaly has very little or nothing to do with the admins David, that is an unfair comment in my opinion.

Oh and can we stop the rapfan bashing please, those who wanted to have made their point, we don&#39;t ned a lynch mob type approach.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    rapfan also chats shit

5. Lounge   -   #5
    internet.news
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@15 February 2004 - 23:00
    The reason that the older members that I know are leaving or only dropping by occasionaly has very little or nothing to do with the admins David, that is an unfair comment in my opinion.

Oh and can we stop the rapfan bashing please, those who wanted to have made their point, we don&#39;t ned a lynch mob type approach.
    I don&#39;t want to hurt your awesome soul but well one thing should be said:
    I will never stop sharing my thoughts openly. I also survived Audiogalaxy&#39;s death
    as this was much more harder.

RapFan&#39;s thoughts also counts in my eyes. A hardline I think someone who come
    here regularly or who love this place.

Be happy, if you want some open thoughts from me PM me&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #6
    finally ive decided

internet.news your crazy

7. Lounge   -   #7
    your thoughts are your&#39;s to do with as you please David. If you want to continue to voice them I have no problem with that, I was just putting my bit in

@scribblec.....eh? what you on about if you are talking to me :helpsmile:

&#39;your still feeling bad after i ripped u lyrically back in the day &#39;, I have no idea what this means

8. Lounge   -   #8
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    god damn internet.news you are so farking annoying. stop with your gay talk and stop being such a pussy.

if rapfan wants to leave, fine. so what if we all hate what the 7th is doing, we&#39;re staying for the community.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    wtf is going on today everyone get out of the wrong side of bed today , feck sake the guy can say what he wants, free speech and all that

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by scribblec@15 February 2004 - 22:55
    rapfan is not an old member

he can piss off if he likes noone cares

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast