Thread: mIRC Question

I have used mIRC before. When I use to click on what I wanted it would copy to the clipboard. Now it will not copy to the clipboard anymore. I do not know what to type in for a request. Any help would be appreciated.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    You mean, you use Packetnews for searches, and when you used IE, it pasted the command in your clipboard, but now, in FF it doesn't?

The commands are usually (apologies if this is wrong, not used mIRC in years - it's rubbish now, lol)

/ctcp <name> xdcc send #<packet number>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    RudeYute, you are correct.

And Frkshwrngldr, if you plan on doing much with IRC, I would suggest getting to know some of the basic commands, and even some of the advanced one.

Take a look at this Command Reference.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by RudeYute
    You mean, you use Packetnews for searches, and when you used IE, it pasted the command in your clipboard, but now, in FF it doesn't?

/ctcp <name> xdcc send #<packet number>
    You might want to use msg in place of ctcp as a lot of bots refuse the ctcp command.
    If you still have trouble with the command lines then just download and run a script that will do everything for you.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    NiKRuLeZ's Avatar µTorrent BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Usually highlight the text and it copies

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by NiKRuLeZ View Post
    Usually highlight the text and it copies
    That's only a IE function, as stated above, it doesn't work like that in FireFox.